*Chapter 21*

Jason took my hand as we walked down the hallway in silence. I could not believe that Mr. Jackson did that! Why would he accuse me of damaging his car because I tried to calm down Jason? I thought I was one of his best students and that he could trust me?! How could he just do that?!

"Wow you must be really angry, badass." Jason said as we stopped in front of the principal office's door. I broke out of my thoughts and looked at him in confusion.

"Why you say that?"

"You're squeezing the life outta my hand." He chuckled.

"Well I'm sorry! I've never got in trouble and get caught before!" I squealed. It's true. I've done some bad stuff, but I've never got caught.

Like, skip a couple of classes, but that's probably all.

"Really now? You've done some stuff and never got caught? You must be a real badass." Jason said as he smirked. "Like what kind of stuff? You sneaked out your house in the middle of the night? Stole your parents car? Went to college parties? Fucked a couple of older guys?" He started to laugh.

I chocked on the last one. "N-No! Actually I-"

The office door opened before I could even finish my confession to reveal the principal himself. I immedially stopped breathing - well not really - and gulped. He looked furious.

"You two are here from Mr. Jackson's class, right?"

"Yup." Jason said as he stood up straight. Meanwhile, I was literally bitting off all my fingernails.

"Come in my office." He said as he stepped to the side to let us through. Jason motioned for me to go in first, so I took a step in. To be honest, I've never been in his office. When I looked around the room, I gasped. I really didn't expect his office to look like what I was seeing.

It didn't look like an ordinary principal's office.

All I have to say is that there was a disco ball.

A freaking disco ball.

"Um..." I said, pointing to the disco ball on the ceiling.

Jason started laughing and clapping his hands. I looked at him like he was ridiculous.

"You took my advice I see." He laughed as he turned to the principal.

The principal, Mr. Lively, frowned. "Yeah, so what? Look, I don't care what you did this time, but I'm tired of seeing you in my office. Goodbye Jason McCann." He said as he took Jason's SnapBack off of his head.

"What? Mr. Lively you don't love me anymore? What?! How could you?!" Jason said as he playfully got on his knees and hugged Mr. Lively's legs.

"McCann get out and go to the school assembly, you too miss lady."

"What?! Mr. Lively!"

"Go!" He said, pushing us out the office.

When we all stepped foot out of the office, Mr. Lively practically stepped on Jason and I. He walked away in a hurry.

By this time I was in pure shock.

"W-We didn't get in trouble?" I asked more to myself.

"Nope, and you can thank this amazing boy who hasn't even been your boyfriend for twenty-four hours." Jason said as he popped his collar.

"I guess." I playfully said as I looked around, uninterested in Jason. I held in a smirk.

"Whatever." Jason said as he walked in front of me. What?! Really? He better not be angry because of that. I swear he has bad moodswings. Worst than me on my period.