*Chapter 15*

Tell me what you think of this chapter, please :)

~

My heart raced as I waited for the mysterious person to walk up to me. Was it Justin's girlfriend, Allyson?

Was it Jason?

As the figure got closer I realized it was a female figure, and I almost had a heart attack seeing that it was Justin's girlfriend.

"You." She growled as she pushed me back, "You little bitch. I knew you had a thing for Justin."

I stood up straight and gained my composure back. My throat was dry and I started shaking. I tried to say a mouth full of words on my mind but the only thing that came out was: "W-What?" Way to be confident.

"Look, I don't know what the deal is with you and him, but it better stop. Besides, you have Jason, so stay away from my boyfriend. I don't care if he's your best friend, stay away." I gulped and she pushed me again with her shoulder as she walked away.

I took deep breaths and closed my eyes. This is too much to handle in one day.

When I finally started to feel better I walked over to Jess and Derek. They were both in a heated conversation, as I can see. They were mighty close together.

"Um, hello."

"Whoa baby!" Jess said as she turned around to face me. "Oh it's Shay. What's up? You look nervous." She can totally read me like a book.

"Y-Yeah, and can you take me home, please?" I bit my lip and looked away from them.

She stopped what she was doing and walked up to me. "Okay, let's go." I started walking ahead as she waved goodbye to her new found friend Derek. I checked my phone for the time and noticed that I didn't have any messages from Jason. I sighed and walked back into the living room where a few adults were chatting among each other. I saw my mom talking to a few of her friends.

Jess put a hand on my shoulder and led me out the door. "You know we're going to have to talk about whatever's got you down all of a sudden in the car." I nodded and hopped in the passengers side of her car.

She got in and started it up, pulling up the street.

"So?" She said dragging out the 'O'.

I spilled out everything that happened after I left her with Derek. I didn't rush and I made sure to not leave out anything from her.

"Wow!" She gasped dramatically. "I cannot believe Justin said that! Oh my god! Oh, and that bitchy girlfriend of his! How dare she!" I nodded in response, "Yep." I said, not really wanting to talk about it anymore. Her jaw was dropped the whole car ride.

I opened the door as soon as she pulled up to my house and thanked her for the ride.

"Anytime babe." She smiled. I was about to close the door until a thought came. "Oh and you have to tell me what's going on with you and Derek!"

She blushed, "Nothing is going on! But I will tell you tomorrow, go get some rest. You've been through a lot today." I waved goodbye and run up to my house.

I unlocked the door and walked inside, turning on all the lights (I'm afraid of the dark unfortunately) everywhere I went.

I walked up the stairs and held my cheek that started to hurt all of a sudden. I sighed in annoyance because I could feel a headache coming on too.

I opened my room door and turned on the lights. I screamed once I saw a figure laying on my bed.

"Finally." He mumbled as he woke up. May I add his voice was super sexy and raspy.

"Jason!" I gasped.

"I kind of fell asleep as I was waiting for you-"

"How'd you get in here?" I said as I stayed in the same spot.

"Picked the lock." He shrugged and walked over too me - shirtless. "What if my dad was here?!" I said, trying to ignore his toned chest that was in front if my face. "But he isn't." He smirked and grabbed my hand with one of his hands, while the other stroked my cheek. His expression immediately changed.

"Wha-"

"You did that." I spat at him, suddenly angry. I pushed his hands away from me.

"What? How the-"

"When you were fighting that dude Daniel! When he pushed you back, your fist collided with my face!"

A look of hurt flashed across his face and I could tell he felt guilty. "Shay, I'm so sorry." He said as he came closer to me. I sniffed and he wiped the tears - that I didn't know were on my face - away with the back of his hands. He hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He kept apologizing and saying words of comfort to me. I felt safe in his arms. I hugged him and gripped on him tighter.

He started to walk backwards while pulling me with him. He stopped once he reached the bed. He sat down and pulled me on his lap. I sniffed and looked at him in the eyes. I wanted to say something so bad, but I didn't have the guts to say it.

He looked at me and smiled, "You're so beautiful." I blushed and looked down. "And you're so -" I couldn't even finish that sentence because he leaned in and peck me on the lips.

We both smiled and laid back on my bed. He held me and we talked until I fell asleep in his arms.

~

Did anyone else notice that both of the boys physically hurt her? omg. oops. tehehe.