*Chapter 19*

Enjoy :)

~

Shay's P.O.V.

After I finished getting dressed and made sure my hair and makeup was decent, I decided to head downstairs. I stopped before I walked down the stairs because Jason was waiting patiently at the last step, looking up for me. When he saw that I was at the top of the stairs, he stood straight up and smiled at me.

I blushed and looked down, then started walking down the stairs. I took four steps before I looked back up at Jason. When I did, I saw him still staring at me, smiling.

Almost feel like a movie scene.

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of him with a big smile on my face.

Okay, now I know I'm really falling for him.

He smiled at took my hand, "Beautiful as always." I blushed again and batted my eyelashes. "Aww, thank you."

We walked into the kitchen where it smelled of different foods and saw everyone talking and laughing. I saw my mom talk to Justin's girlfriend and laugh with her. She looked like she genially liked her around. I scolded at them both, in my mind of course.

Jason cleared his throat to get everyone's attention.

Everyone turned towards us and got silent. They stared at us and waited for what Jason had to say. Out the corner of my eye I saw him smirk and I felt his arm snake around my waist.

"Let's eat!" He exclaimed and my dad chuckled. My mom asked for Justin's girlfriend to help her with putting the dishes of food on the table. Justin shot a fake smile at Jason, then turned to me.

"You look beautiful." He said as he leaned closer to me. I blushed and put a hand on his chest, "Thank you."

Jason pushed Justin back gently and gave him a warning look. Justin smirked at him and looked back at me, "I think this will be a interesting night."

"Me too." I agreed. Out the corner of my eye I saw Jason nodded in agreement with Justin. That made me smile a little.

I turned when I heard my mom call out for one of us to help her carry the big plate of fried turkey to the table. Jason pushed out of the way before Justin did, and took the plate out of my mom's hand like it wasn't a problem, but I wasn't focused on that, I just looked at my mom in confusion.

"Why did you fry a turkey?" I asked as I got closer to her and Justin's girlfriend, who was standing on the side of her. She didn't even move a muscle when my mom asked for help, and she was the closest person to her. What is her problem, seriously?

"It's almost the Christmas holiday!" Justin's girlfriend answered before my mom could. I raised my eyebrows at her into why she anwered my question. That was supposed to be for my mom. I turned back to my mom and saw that she was smiling at Justin's girlfriend in awe. I looked back at her and she was smirking at me, but when she turned to my mom, she smiled brightly at her.

What kind of game is she trying to play?

I narrowed my eyes at her and turned around to sit at the table. I saw Jason talk to my dad a little futher out the room. When he looked at me, I motioned for him to come eat. He nodded, smiled, and turned back at my dad and gave him one of those side hugs that males give to each other. They shared a few words, then laughed again and walked over here by the table.

I didn't notice that I was staring at them, with my chair out and my knee on it, but did I mention that my dress was short?

My cheeks heated up as Jason looked at me with an amused face and when my dad gave me a look of disapproval. Mom called out that I should sit down becasue it was time to eat. Jason sat on the right side of me while Justin sat on the left.