*Chapter 30*

"How are you?" Pattie asked as she sat on the couch next to me. Our little Christmas Party was over now and mom, dad, and Justin was cleaning up. They all were super nice to me today, seeing that I didn't really want to talk about what happened when I was kidnapped. Justin didn't say a word when we got into the house and after we had our talk in the car. I was still curious though.

Oh and my parents brought me a brand new car.

"I'm fine. It could be worse. I could probably be dead now but I'm not." I frowned. She looked taken back but nodded. "I get what you're saying. It could be worst."

"Honey, I got your ice cream." Mom said as she walked in the living room with a pint of Cotton Candy ice cream. I literally squealed in delight. Cotton Candy ice cream was the answer to all of my problems.

She reached me the pint of ice cream and a spoon from her hands and I thanked her. Pattie laughed at how quickly I opened it and scooped up the first scoop of ice cream. "Well I'm glad you're feeling better."

But truly, I wasn't.

I gave her a small smile. She patted my back and went in the kitchen to help my mom clean. A while later, Justin squatted down next to me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I answered as I scooped up the last of my ice cream.

"I know when you're lying. You're not fine." He said as he took the ice cream and sat it down on the floor.

"Of course I'm not fine with everything that's happened. I'll never be the same."

He sighed, "I know and I'm sorry." I shook my head. "Don't be. It's not your fault. We all know it's Jason's."

He sighed and changed his position on the floor to Indian style. "Your dad said it'll be sooner or later when the police comes to question you."

"What about you?" I said as I looked down to the floor. I didn't like the thought about being questioned. I wonder if Justin will tell everything that happened to them.

"They questioned me already." Well shit. "Oh. What did you tell them?"

"I told them what happened." He said bluntly. Well that doesn't tell me nothing!

"Let's go Justin!" Pattie yelled as she walked out from the kitchen.

"I'll see you later." He said as he got up quickly. I stood up with him and grabbed his hand then pulled him close to me. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for being here with me."

He smiled back, "Anything for you." He took off his purple and black SnapBack and placed it on my head.

As he walked away I remembered when he told me his feelings for me.

And when we kissed.

I sighed and said goodnight to everyone as I made my way up to my room. Each step that I took I had a memory of Jason and I. I remembered when I first met him. He was mysterious and it drew me in. I remembered when I found out he was a criminal. I could have left him alone but I refused. I gave into temptation and I went with the flow. It wasn't Jason's fault, it was mine that all of this happened.

I rolled my eyes as I stopped in front of my room door. I just needed to relax and get my mind off of it. I needed a hobby.

I opened my door as I thought of different things- photography, art, maybe even joining a dance class.

"I could probably get a job..." I thought out loud and turned my light on.

My eyes widen and I gasped when someone's hand went over my mouth and the other around my waist tightly. "Hey dear, I haven't seen you in a few days. How are you? A little sore? Maybe even heartbroken?" The person snickered in my ear.