*Chapter 11*

"Six Flags?! Good idea Jase. I love it." I smiled at him. I love amusement parks. Every summer I try to get my mom to take me here, but it never happens. I've been once, three years ago with my aunt and cousins.

It took about 2 hours to get here. It's been dark out, which reminds me...

"Shouldn't they be closing soon?" I asked Jason, confused. He turned to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and turned away from him, I didn't want him to see me blush, it was embarassing.

"I just commanded them to keep the park open for a little bit longer." He smirked at an angry worker passing by, glaring at him.

I got it. I totally got what he meant. "Oh."

He smiled at me and took my hand. "Where to? Do you want to eat first or ride rides first?"

"Let's ride some rides first, then eat and wait for our food to digest, then ride more rides."

"Okay, first ride -'" He trailed off and pointed to the batman ride, one of my favorites. I smirked, "Leggo!"

~~

"Ahhh oh my god that was scary!" I squealed as we got off the biggest ride in the park. I almost pissed my pants. I had to hold on Jason a couple of times, which I knew he loved.

"Yeah I know. You held onto me the whole ride. I think I might have a bruise on my arm." He pouted and rubbed his arm.

"Aww, you want me to make it feel better, babe?" I almost chocked when I said babe. He smirked at me, he liked it when I called him that.

"Yes. Make it up to me by kissing me." He still was pouting playfully. I rolled my eyes, it's time for teasing.

"Nah, I'll pass." I walked in front of him, smirking. I heard him groan and mumble something that I couldn't make out. I giggled and made my way to one of the food stands.

Then I almost stopped breathing.

Justin was in there...

And some girl.

She had on a uniform, indicating she worked here, and Justin had on regular clothes. I slowly walked up to the booth. I was mentally deciding if I should turn around or keep walking forward. I didn't want Justin to see me here with Jason. I don't know why, but I really didn't.

I got up to the booth and waited for the girl to notice me. Neither one of them didn't notice I was there yet and kept talking.

"Apparently some jerk paid the manager to keep the park open for a few hours, so I'll be off in about an hour, hopefully. Maybe I'll sneak out, no one will notice." She snorted after. I rolled my eyes at her.

"How about we get out of here now, babe." Justin turned around and looked at her. She smirked and nodded. Babe?

So that's Justin's girlfriend?

She have brown hair that stopped passed her shoulders and light blue eyes. She was a little taller than me and skinner. I've never seen her around before, but I bet she's a cheerleader at whatever school she goes too. She has the perfect figure of one.

I felt Jason's arms wrap around my waist and heard him groan.

"Excuse me, we would like to order." I heard a bit of anger and command in his voice. It was a bit scary too and it reminded me that time when we were in the parking lot at school when he stole Justin's car, when he was arguing with Justin.

The girl and Justin looked up. Justin had shock written on his face and the girl looked angry. "Yes?" She spat. She must know that Jason's the one who paid the manager to keep the park open longer.

"Hey Shay. Jason." Justin smiled at me. It was a fake smile too.

"Hi." I said quietly. Jason didn't say anything to Justin. He ordered for us. I felt Justin's eyes on me but I didn't look at him. I pretended to look at the different rides around. There were still some people here enjoying their selves. Once the girl gave us our food, Jason and I walked away and sat at a table far from where Justin and that girl were.

"Well that was awkward." I said as I put a french fry in my mouth. I gagged, the fries needed more salt.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you. He even had his stupid girlfriend with him and he still looked at you." I stopped eating and looked at Jason.

"But who am I here with? Who's the one who asked me out? Who's the one I like more than a friend? Hmm?" I looked in his eyes. This time he didn't smirk at me, he smiled and pointed at himself. "Me."

"Exactly. Justin's my friend. He has been for a long time. If he wanted me, he would have tried already." He looked at me while I continued my food. I didn't notice the smile he had on his face.

The rest of the night, we went on a couple of rollercoasters and screamed our asses off. We rode every single ride in the park. I was tired but I didn't want to go home yet, because then I wouldn't get to see Jason till tomorrow.

Well, I will see him tomorrow.

Gosh, I'm starting to like him more and more now.

We were walking out in the parking lot. Time to go home. We got to the car and I started talking,

"Tonight was amazing, Jase. Thank you for taking me here. I've wanted to come here for so long."

He took my hand and pulled my body close. "It's no problem. I'm glad I got to take you. I've wanted to come here too." He winked at me.

I decided to lean in and kiss him; I owed him it from earlier when I didn't kiss him. This kiss was more passionate than the others we shared. It felt like it meant something, but I didn't know what.

He opened the door to my side and I got in. He got in the driver's and started the car. I noticed that he didn't lock the doors or have a key. Oh shit.

"Jason did you steal this car too?"

"You know it."

~

Comment & Vote for more! I love you guys and stay awesome~!