001

"Amanda!" Yelled my mom from down stairs. "Yes mom." I ran down stairs.

"Me and ur dad are going to be out for three days for work." I opened the front door for her.

"Oh yea u told me this last week." I walk her to the car.

"Yup i told Joel he has to take care of u." I opened the passenger seat for her.

"What! Hes nothing of me mom." I closed the door. "Hes ur cousin Amanda."

"Step cousin!" I went to the other side to give my dad a kiss in the cheek.

"Amanda callate y acepta que the vas a quedar con Joel." She told my dad to to start the car and leave. They left i went back in side.

Ugh i cant believe im staying home alone with Joel. Hes not actually my cousin hes nothing i guess. Bc my uncles adopted him. Bc they couldn't have kids but they died tree years ago. And my parents have been taking care of him. I sat on the couch and got on Twitter. Im sorda famous bc i was in La Voz Kids with Nanni and Yoyo. There was nothing on Twitter so i logged of and went to Snapchat. I took a pic of the tv and wrote "Anyone wanna come over to watch movies?" 

After that i got hungry. I left my phone in the couch while i went to make some snacks since im fat and bored. I melted chocolate and dip in Oreos. I put them in a tray and into the fridge. I went back to the living room and saw Joel on my phone.

"Um Joel what are u doing with my phone?" I sat on the couch.

"Oh well someone called u and i answered." He got a little nervous. Hes hiding something i know him so well.

"Oh really? Who?" I grab my phone from his hands. "Um Daniela."

"Oh what did she said?" I was confused idk if hes laing or not.

"Oh she said she would called u later."
"Oh well im going to Yoyo's text me or call me if something happens." I grab my keys and i was about to open the door until i got push to the door.

Joel's body was pushed against me hes so close to me i cant breath straight. He turns me around with half a smirk and mad face. I tried to get out if his grip. Both of his hands were holding my hands against the door.

"I hate when u hang around that dude!" Hes looking directly through my eyes.

"What i don't care let go of me Joel!" What is his problem? He needs a doctor or something hes never done something to me like this.

"Well since u don't care im not gonna let u go." Why does he have a smirk on his face?

"What ur not my mom or dad to tell what or not to do!" I yelled in his face my strength was getting stronger. I was about to break through his hands holding me back. But he got more angry and made his grip tighter.

"Look im done hiding it i love u Amanda. Since the first day i saw u." Is he fr? What is going on?

"What?" I cant believe what he just said.

"I love u all i do is think of u." He keeps getting closer to me.

"Um i don't know what to say." Im so confused right now.

"Don't say anything." He lead he is just now three inches away from my face.

"Please don't do it Joel." Im directly looking at his eyes and lips.

"I have to." He now kissed me. His lips are soft and warm. His minty warm breath feels good. I got weaker second by second. He let go of my hands. He is so distracted so i decide to get him back. I kik him in his children.

"Wtf Amanda?" He was lining against the wall grabbing his middle part.

"One thing don't ever stop me like that!" I yelled walking upstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will update it soon maybe today or tomorrow. I hope i get alot of request bc im actually starting to like this story. I love u all and don't forget to comment.