014

Right now i feel like im the happiest person in the world. Im with the person i love and makes me the happy i just wish my parents wont say anything about dating Joel. I know hes my step cousin but i love him more than that. I think Joel is right i need to talk to them to clear things out. Mostly about me and Joel im pretty sure their gonna find out that i love Joel more then a cousin and he does to. I got snap out of my thought by Joel pecking my cheek.

"Whats on my princess mind? What are u think of Amy?" I look at him and smiled.

"I was thinking of my parents how are they gonna react at me and u being together." I breath out softly. Thats the only thing thats stressing me out right now.

He wrap his arms around my waist and kissed me. "Dont worry about look ill call Erick to let them know they can pass." I just nodded. Well its time to pray. God please help. I beg u.

I heard when he was talking to Erick. He said he was gonna bring them in. Im scared to be honest not gonna lei my mom is scaring looking my dad is the only normal one from the family.

~5 Minutes Later~

I heard the door open i looked up to see Erick with my parents. I made a movement with my hands telling Erick to come closer to me. I gave him a hug and thank him. I told him i would talk to him later. He just nodded and left.

"U two would make such a cute couple." I look up at my mom and smiled.

"Actually thats what i need to talk to u about." My mom opened her mouth. Im pretty sure she thinks im with Erick but im not i only see him as a brother.

"Look before u say anything i am not with Erick." I stop before she goes on with that because she takes hours talking about a guy i like or one of my guy friends.

"Then if its nit Erick then who?" She look at me confused i look at my father and gave him a soft smile.

"Hes in this room." I look at Joel he came and hugged me.

"Que? Ur crazy Amanda! Hes ur cousin!" She yelled at me i know this is hard for her but it was also hard for me when i found out that i love him.

"Look mom i know u think im crazy but i do love him more than a cousin. He also loves me which hes in my side. U wont break us up even if u try." I told her calmly because i can yell from the surgery i just had.

"I am not gonna aloud it nether is ur father right? Honey?." I looked at him with a sad please help me out dad.

"Look honey. I think their old enough to know who they can be and not. They look like they love each other and im not gonna ruin my princess life she suffer why to much and made this far." He grad my hand and smiled. I smiled back at him.