027

After Chris had finish clean my cuts he turned in the hot shower. "Now take a shower. When you dont changing all wrap your cuts." I nodded. He came closer to me and kissed the top of my head. Christopher is like an older brother to like Erick. They both are so caring that I'm glad Joel meet them.

I'm glad i know him. Thanks to him i meet a lot of wonderful people. But now i dont even know who he is anymore. I came out of my thought when i saw the foggy bathroom. I was so caught up in my thoughts i never notice Chris leave. I started unchanging. I walk in the bath tub. Once i felt the warm water hit my skin i felt goose bumps all over my body.

I had forgot how a lot of enjoying things made me feel this way. I would say I'm a forgettable person because of how easily i can distracted in my own world. Its been like an hour of me being in the shower. I turned of the water. I walk towards the mirror was a cabinet that is full of towels. I wrapped a towel on my waist. I walk in my room and changed. I changes to some jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket.

I walk down stairs to see Chris asleep. I slowly walk to the living room to grab my phone. I made my way back to the front door. I open the front door and slowly closed the door behind me without making any noise. I got inside my car almost turning the engine when i notice my wounds. They where all heal not even a scratch left. How is that possible?

I turned on the engine and drove to my parents house. Right i just need to solve everything before it gets out of control. After ten minutes of driving i got to the house. I park in front of the house. I turned off the car and made my way to the front door. I opened the door. I slowly walk in. I saw Erick's mom sleeping in the couch. So i made sure i didn't wake her up i walk up stairs towards Joel's room. When i got there i slowly knock. I heard a "come in" from the other side. I opened the door. I walk in slowly knowing that he haven't seen me.

I closed the door behind me. He turned around to look at me. "Why are you here? I thought you said you wouldn't come after me." I looked at the ground. "I did i just want to know why you did it?" I said still not looking at him. "Idk i just felt like trying to lips." I look at him. I was getting angry. But not the way where your mad at someone i mean like i wanna beat his ass up and i wont regret it.

"Well thats good to know so i guess where over then." He nod. I looked at the floor. I slowly whispered "I guess i can give Chris a chance." He straight up looked at me. "So this is what it was all about you breaking up with me and then going after Christopher!" He yelled.

"You have no right to yell! And ask me those question when you cheated on me first!." He grab me by the shoulders shaking me. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He yelled. "STOP BLAMING ME FOR EVERYTHING I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I tried to push him off but nothing. "YOUR JUST PLAYING WHAT MY FEELING AREN'T YOU!" I finally push him of me. "No Joel i never did but you did do it to me."

I walk out of his room not even caring. I slam the door which i shouldn't have because everyone woke up. My mom stop me before i left the house. "Sit!" I sat on the couch. Everyone came walking down stairs.
"What is going on." Said my father walking towards me. "I don't know care to explain i shook my head.

"Theres nothing i need to say." I stand up just by being push by my mom to sit back down. "Your not leaving until you talk!" I looked at her annoyed. "Fine i had a fight with Joel! There happy now can i leave." She look at me like she was gonna kill me. "Thanks but know we need all the details now!" I looked at Joel.