004

Amanda's P.O.V

I woke up next to Joel hes so cute when hes sleeps. He has a piece of hair in his face which i think its cute. I grab my phone and took a pick of him. I went on social media since he had his arms wrap around my waist. After a while i got out of his arms and went down stairs i made myself breakfast.

My phone ring. I checked and it was an invitation to a new year party. Cool can't wait for that i guess ill leave Joel a note that u went to go buy some stuff. I went up stairs and changed. I left the note in the table and breakfast. I grab my keys and left.
~Mall~

Im at the mall and im trying to find the perfect dress for to night. Um? Oh how about that black dress. I tried out the dress and i loved it so i bough it. I left to go find a mask. I found a mask and went back home.

~Home~

I got home went up stairs and left the bag in my closet so no one would know about it. I got to Joel's room to see were he is. I open the door and see Joel only with a towel wrap around his waist.

"Oops." I don't look down at him.

"Its ok." He lets go of the towel. I turn away. Nope. U close the door and walk down stairs. Well that could of end much worse.

I turn on the tv and see watch random shows. Soon i hear foot steps coming down and its Joel he doesn't have a shirt great what does he think hes doing? He sits next to me.

"So how was shopping?" He is way too close to me i can feel him breathing.

"Good." I don't move my eyes away from the screen.

"Cool so i wanted to ask u. Why do u cut ur self?"

"Oh." I look down with tears forming in my eyes. Please don't please i beg u. So many flash backs came back to my head.

"Amanda? U ok?." He just looks at me with a sad face.

"Look Amanda u don't have to tell. Just when ever u feel ready." He hug me.

"Ok." Is all i could say because all the bad memories were going to my head. More tears fell out of my eyes. I hugged Joel back. I cried on his shoulder that felt like forever.

I kiss his cheek before letting go of the hug i walk to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I drank a sip of water. He soon came in and sat down in a chair.

"So what was the kiss for?" He ask touching his cheek.

"Oh for a thank u from last night if u handed stop me who knows what i was capable of." I sat next to him.

"Oh well u know how i feel about u and i dont like seeing u like that." He grab my hand.

"Look i know i been so mean to u its i never had a boyfriend because of what happen to me when i was twelve years old. Its new that i boy likes me and cares about me like u do."  He touches my cheek.

"Do u like me? And i will give u time ill wait for u just trust me."

"Look idk im so confused idk if i like u as a cousin or more than that?" I smiled at him. Its true idk how i feel about him.

"Well is it ok if i kiss u? Too see what u feel? If u pull back than u see me as a cousin but if u dont u love me." He gave a smile.

" ok im fine with that." He grab my face a lean forward. Soon i felt his warm lips connect to mine. His minty breath feels so good. I can't lose him i love him.