003

Tears fell down my cheeks. What no not again. I got up and ran to my room into my bathroom. I lock the bathroom door and grab my razor. I pulled up my sleeve and started making cuts in my right arm. I saw one by one bleeding more. This feeling felt better that getting remind of what happen to me four years ago. Joel started knocking the door.

"Amanda open the door please tell me ur not doing what i think u are?" He kept punching the door.

"Go away Joel!" I yelled i don't want to see him

"Open the door or ill break it down!" He walk back and kick the door nob. He ran towards me knocking the razor of my hand.

"What are u doing Amanda? No que te pasa porque lo estas a siendo?" He grab a towel and started cleaning me.

"Idk ya no puedo Joel." I was crying in his chest. He kept cleaning me up until it stop bleeding. He carried me to my bed and lay me down. I pulled him him to come and lay next to me. He layed next to me he pulled me close to his chest. Holding my waist i smiled at him and fell asleep.

~Joel P.O.V~

I was so pissed that she talk to him again the way he blushes when he talks to her. The way she smiles at him. Ugh i hate Yoandri if Amanda had never meet him he wouldn't been in the way. I started trowing stuff around the room. Amanda came in yelling at me which made me more mad that i trow the picture of all the family together. The glass cracks and she quickly goes to pick it up until she freezes.

I just kept trowing stuff until i saw her crying and ran into her bathroom. Oh not again i gotta stop her she might killed her self like last time. I ran after her but the bathroom door was lock i knock on the door.

"Amanda open the door tell me ur not doing what i think ur doing?" Im so scared please be alright. I love her so much to see her die.

"Go away Joel." She yelled at me. Oh thats a good sign she is still alive.

"Open the door or ill break it down." She didn't answered so i broke it down and saw her on the floor cutting her self.

Oh lord theres so much blood. I grab a towel and started cleaning her up. I wonder what went trow her mind to make her own self to do this? After im done cleaning her i carry her to her bed and lay her down. She then pulls me down to lay down with her. And i do i pulled her close to me my hands on her waist. Her hands on my chest. She smiles at me and then falls asleep.

While with me i have a lot of thing going on in my mind. What caused her to cut herself? What was it that made her think of that? What happen to her? All my thought got interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered.

"Hello?"

"Mijo is everything ok?"

"Oh si tia"

"Ok bueno buenas noches i was just checking in yall."

"Ok good night tia."

Amanda started shaking a little so i took my shit of and hugged her tight i soon felt my eyes very heave so i closed them and fell asleep. Next to the person i love the most❤