028

"Ok ok! I saw him kissing this blonde girl yesterday while I was talking to Erick. There happy." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What did you do afterwards?" I looked at her very angry. "Well I went home I destroyed my whole living room. I cried and screamed. I called Chris he came and help me clean up and that's it. Any more questions or are you gonna tell me what's up mother." I looked up at her. "Would you explain what happen to your arms?" I look down. I bit my lip and looked up. "Well while I destroyed my living room I also damaged my arms. But they look that they healed so easily there's just a bruise left that's weird. I remember non stop bleeding." She look scared. "What's wrong? Why that face mom?" I got up and started walking towards her.

Only for her to walk away from me. "Delete repeated word come near me!" My heart started betting my mom has never said something so hurt full like that before. "Mom are you ok?" I stayed where I was. Everyone was looking at us with such a worried face. "Look princess its time we tell you what's going on." I slowly nod to my dads respond. "Look you are not what you think you are. In any way just know we love you so much whatever happens. You are not human. Your a vampire. That's why your cuts are all healed. There's a thing we want you to do for us." I nodded. I cant believe what there saying. He cray I am not a blood sucking animal I'm just an original girl trying to live her normal life like every other day. "We need you to stay away from us for safety we well call you and meet you in privet. Understand. I know your confused and all I will explain everything ok." I nod I have no words.

"Can I at least know why you hate me so much are you my parents suppose to support me on this be by my side like real parents. Or that's what it is you guys are not my parents and I been living with fake people my entire time. Because what I'm believing know is that Joel is your real son and I'm the adopted one here!" I yelled not eve noticing it. I looked in my dads eyes. Just to feel pain in my left cheek. Tears started falling down my cheeks. I looked up to see my mother right in front of me. "Don't you dare disrespect me! It might be true I'm not your real mother but I'm the one who took care of you. You should know that your mother left you because she found out what a monster you are!" I look at her with anger. "You mean exactly like you because like it or not your leaving me like she did so that means you both are exactly the same. You cant just call me a monster! After all the time we spent together!" I'm being hard on her but she's doing the exact same thing to me. "You know I should of left you to died that day I found you!"

I looked at her. "Perfect than do it right know!" I walk to the kitchen and opened the cabinet. I grabbed my dads gun. I walk back to the living room. I put it on my moms hand and locked the gun in my heart. "Do it if you want me dead so bad! I know what that gun contains it has the thing that kills a vampire. So why don't you do it just shoot me. I hate my life anyways!" I saw he hand shivering. My dad put his hand on her shoulder. He wisphered to my mom "Don't do something that you'll regret honey!"