013

Joel P.O.V

Im a currently in the waiting room with all the members of CNCO and her family. Her mom id crying so is her dad. Daniela and Yoandri are looking at pictures of them with Amy together. Me i was just thinking if her i miss her. I know i did bad kissing Melisa more now that i know what she did to he.

~2 hours later~

The doctor came out i was the first one to walk towards him.

"How is she doctor?" Everyone else walk towards him.

"She fine she a strong girl for her age. There no problem she fine even doe she did lose alot of blood but thanks to u young man she fine." I smiled the way he said she was totally fine.

"Can we see her?" He mom cried.

"Um u can but she only wants to see surten of people." He simply smile.

"Like who?" He father ask.

"Um well she said Erick, i think Christopher, her best friend Yoandri, her cousin Daniela." He look at me and then at them. "Oh and also i guy name Joel. By the way she wants to see him first."

"Ok so can i see her? I'm Joel." I smiled at him.

"Of courser. Second floor and her room is #122." With that he walk away.

I was about to go see her when her mom grab my hand.  She gave me a look i knew what she meant. I nod st her and walk to my loves room.

When i got there i saw a sleeping Amy. Aww she's so adorable. I walk in  sat next to her. I grab her had gently so i wouldn't wake her up.

"U know its makes me happy to see u again." I looked up to see her smiling with her eyes closed. Idk how she knew it was me. I know she told the doctor that she wanted to see me first. But what if it was a nurse or the doctor?

"Who did u know it was me? I mean a nurse or the doctor would o come in." She slowly opened her eyes.

"Bc i know when its u i can hear ur foot steps, when u breath, the tipe colon u wear. Anyways that all im gonna say."  She slowly smiled.

"Um ok? Anyways ur mom wants to know why u dont want to see her?" I ask.

Amanda P.O.V

"Bc well she started saying shit that Melisa was better than me and that i was only jealous of her." I said loud that my stomach started hurting.

"Calm down Amy i was just asking no need for u to get mad." He said trying to calm me down.

"Alright dont worry im fine. But anyways um so? U probably been wanting to know what happen with Jacob?" I ask. I know hes is gonna ask sooner or later better for me to tell him right now.

"Oh yea i guess what happen to him?"

"Well Melisa killed him bc he never loved her. Jacob and her were best friends one day he stayed at my house. We started talking and the time past when he ask me out and we started dating until she killed him." Tears fell down my cheeks it still hurt talking about him.

"Its ok." He sat besides me on the bed and wrap his arms around me.

"Joel?"

"Yea Amy." I need to know if he actually loves me like he says.

"Do u really love me?" I look up at him.

"Of course i do if i didn't I wouldn't be here or i would never have told u when we were at the studio."

"I understand i love u too." I peck his lips and he smiled at me hugging me tight.