015

"Unbelievable! Ur stupid! Ugh what are people gonna think about are family!" Wtf? She has never cared of what people think about us and now she does. Inst ed of being proud of me and being by mi side on the choices i make.

"Ur not my mother! My mother would never say that! Wheres my mother u son of a bitch!" I got up and walk towards her pinning her to the wall.

"What do u mean Amanda its me honey? I dont know what ur talking about. I always care of what people say of are family." She has a smirk on her face i know that not my mom. I need to find her before something bad happens to her. I punch her in the stomach. She fell down pretending to cry. I pulled her hair to wear i can whisper in her ear.

"Were the hell is my mother. Other would u rater be in jail for the next past two years." She just smiled at me. She pushed me and yelled "IM never going to tell u!"

She ran out the door and of course i ran after her. At the first floor i started to get really tired. I saw Lopez the one that running all the operations. "Lopez stop her she has my mother." He reacted fast and stop her.

I finally catch up to them. I told him to take her and to make her talk so i can know where my mom is. I really hope she ok. I started walking back but then again i saw i started bleeding again. Oh hell. I got to the room and Joel help me to lay in the bed. He went go get the doctor. Doctor did his job and whatever.

~One Week Later~

I finally get to get out of the hospital. Oh lord u dont know how much i hate being here not doing nothing. Anyways Joel brought me my laptop two days ago and i been texting Lopez. Helping him with clues and other stuff. He told me the lady speak and said that Jacob has my mother. I really couldn't believe in until i remembered that Jacob called me before i had surgery and fainted. I decided to call him right now since Joel is not gonna be back till three in the afternoon. I called him and apparently he answered.

Jacob: Oh Good Morning Amy Boo

He is breathing really fast i wonder whats hes doing? Eww no why would i ever ask him hes probably fucking someone. Since he says every girl wants him and other shit.

Me: Good Morning to u too Jacob even doe i should of called some other time.

Jacob: Why? U called at the ex zac time i was gonna call u?

Me: For?

Jacob: I wanna make a deal.

Me: Alright but can u at least finish whatever ur doing coz its really distracting.

Jacob: Oh yea hold up.

OK i hope i dont hear anything *oo yea that was good baby* God dammit fro crying out loud. I putted in mute for a couple of minutes.

Jacob: OK im back sorry about that.

Me: Its alright it was ur girlfriend i had nothing to do with anyways back totopic whats the deal?

Jacob: I want u if u want ur mother to be safe a live turn ur self in to me

Me: What are u going to do with me?

Jacob: Dont worry about that were gonna have fun ;)

Me: Alright send me ur address.