024

Joel P.O.V

When ever Amy said to find someone else, when she's gone that really hurt me because i would never love anyone like i love her. I wouldn't be able to live without her she's my everything. Anyways i guess back on point i wonder what is the big surprise for Eric. Man i feel like i should be in the hospital not him. I shouldn't of have started fighting.

"Earth to Joel? Are you ok?" Ask Amy flapping her hand back and forward in front of my face. I look at her and smiled. "I'm fine i was just thinking of what the surprise could be?" She smiled at me. "Well that you can not know until we get there." I nod. Even doe she probably didn't see me because of course she's driving.

Amy's P.O.V

I wonder what Joel was thinking of he seem so distracted like something was bodering him. We got to my house where i saw my mom. For the first time in like two months. I got of the car and ran to hug her.

"Mommy its been so long." Tears started falling down my cheeks. "Oh princesses don't cry. Save those tears for Eric." I nod. She gently wipe my tears away. "Amber is nice to see you." Joel smiled at her. While hugging her at the same time. "Que te dije mijo. Don't call me like that me ases sentir vieja." I laugh at my mom's comment.

"Ah mami y la señora Colon?" I ask. Really wondering. "She's in the house fixing everything." I nod. I walk in the house. Admiring how much work Eric's mom had put to it. "Hola señora I'm glad to see you again. Thanks also for being able to come." I hug her. "Oh mija i would do anything for my baby boy. But actually thank you for letting me know he was in the hospital. I would really hated it if i had found out by the television." I nod.

"Eric is on his way. Mi daddy went to go pick him up." She nod. "Mija can you do me a favor." I look at her wondering what she needed help with. "I don't have a place to stay while you know i check on my boy. Do you know any place i can stay in?" I smiled at how she can ask a question like that.

"Señora you can stay here with my mom and dad. Eric is staying here while he gets better." She slowly shook her head. "No mija i don't want your parent to deal with me." I look at her 'like it totally fine'. "Mira amiga you can stay your not gonna bother us. Look you boy is staying why not have you stay. Your like a sister to me." I smiled.

My phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Buen. El telephone of Amy how can i help you?" I heard Eric laughing in the back ground. I smiled just listening to his voice.

Sorry i took for ever to up date its that i have so busy. But I'm back. I hope a lot of you still read this story. I love y'all. ~ Lizz