022

"What are u gonna do with that?" I ask. Knowing something bad was gonna happen. The good part is that i have Yoyo recording everything. Since i have a speaker so he could show it to the police. I took deep breaths. "Oh don't worry its not gonna be that bad. First im gonna cut ur wrists so they think ur crazy. Second im gonna hmm whats the work make love to u. And third well theres no third because im gonna kill."

I hate him so much. Why? Didn't he die. He came closer to me. He grab my arm and started making cuts on them.

Yoyo P.O.V

Im in the car and im listening to the smushy cuts hes making her. I called the police a while ago and their taking a little bit long to get here. I understand the place is two hours away from the police office. I hope Chris or Joel don't find out about thins their both gonna end up killing me.

Amanda P.O.V

Soon he was was done i have a bout twenty cuts on each hand. They wont stop bleeding. But its not as painful as when my back got burned. He left coz they were having a problem. Him and his body guard. I grab my pocket knife out of my jacket. I cut the ropes. I got up. I grab a bucket of gasoline and trow it everywhere. I took my gun out.

I heard the door open. I look up to see Jacob. He was shock bit then tried to get close to me. I walk away from him. "Your really clever." He has an ugly smirk on his face. Ugh. I hate when he smirks. "Yea i know. Im a secret agent how was i not suppose to get out of that? What u think i really want to get rape.?" He just laugh.

I walk towards the door. "Theres no way out." He yelled. "Oh yes there is and by the way tell. Your mom i said hi." I shot the floor were the gasoline is. I ran out. I got to the door jump before i got burn again. I landed on my feet and then rolled. I ran towards Yoyo's car. To see the cops bearly coming. I look at Yoyo. He nod and drove away.

We got the hospital. I walk in a nurse came towards me showing me towards a room to clean me up. After all that alcohol on my arms. She wrap a big bandage thing around both of my arms. Soon as that was done i walk out to the waiting room to see. Lopez talking to Joel and Chris. Oh shit. Im dead oh well. I walk towards them.

"Lopez." He turned around with Joel and Chris. He walk towards me. "Mendez everything ok? I heard about what happened." I nod. "Anyways what are they doing?" He look at me. "Well they found Jacobs body they still don't know if hes dead ir not?" I got mad just knowing he might still be alive. "Thats BULLSHIT i saw him get burn in there." I yelled making everyone look at me. I whisper 'sorry'. "Sorry i have no idea whats going. Anyways i have to go check on that ill give u a call." I nod.

I sat down. I started playing with my fingers until i heard someone sat next to me. It is Joel and Chris. I look at them and smiled. I know there mad at me by the look on their faces. "Why didn't u tell me anything?" Ask Chris i bit my both lip. "Sorry i couldn't say anything. U know that Chris im a secret agent. I cant say anything." I grab his hand a looked at him.

"What about Yoandri u told him." I looked at Joel i could tell his pissed. "He the only one that could help me know u two would not like my option u Joel u should thank Erick after he wakes up. That bullet was meant for u not him." I look down. Tears where already falling down my cheeks.

He grab my chin and wiped my tears away with his thumb. I softly smiled at him. "Mrs. Mendez?" I look up to see a nurse. I got up and walk towards her. "Yes?" She look happy when she saw me. "Well i think Erick my wake up soon so i thought why not have his sister besides him?" I smiled. I walk towards the emergency rooms.

I got to Ericks. I opened the door. I sat down next to him. I grab his hand. "U don't know how happy i am that ur gonna live mi cubanito. Also everything went well with my mom. I know ur thinking who shot u. It was Jacob and he meat to shoot Joel." I started crying. I let go of his hand to clean my face. I put my hand on the bed while i pulled my hair back from my face.

Soon u felt something touch my hand i look up to see Erick walking up. I got happy. I grab his face. "Mi cubanito? Ay que bueno porfavor despierta te quiero mucho." I kissed his cheek. I press the button next to the bed that called the doctor. He soon came and started checking him. He smiled. "Well hes fine he woke up from the coma and all thanks to u miss by always coming to talk to him." I smiled. "Well i heard when someone is in comma the best thing to do is talk to them about their life." He nod and left.

I look at Erick and saw he was slowly opening his eyes. I started to see his beautiful color of eyes. Wow i really missed his eyes. He look at me and gave me a soft smiled.