026

I got in my car and drove as fast as i could not even caring. I kept driving faster and faster. My phone kept ringing but i never answered. I just wanted to be alone away from everyone. I stop at a corner store. I got off and walk in the store. I grab two bottles of alcohol. I played the young man and left back into my car.

I drove to my secret house where i normally stay when it comes to my job. But no one knows about it. Not even my parents. I walk in the house with the two bottles. I closed the door behind me. I walk up stairs to my room. I trow the bottles on my bed. I walk back down stairs and lock the door.

I came back up and started drinking out of the bottle. My mind was everywhere i just needed for everything to go away. Of course no one would care if i was gone for like two days or a week.

~Two Hours Later~

After i was done with the bottles i went down stairs and turned my chimney on. I trow the bottle on the floor. I'm angry I'm not gonna lie about it. Who would be happy if they saw the boy they loved with another person.

I sat down and started crying. I'm just that person that cannot stay strong in these types of things. I started trowing everything that was on the floor not caring. I was broke in side. The only was for me to hit something or talk it out with someone but no one would understand. What I'm going trow. It hurts me how he would do this to me after he told me he would never loved another girl the way he loves me.

I'm guessing that was all a big bullshit lie from his stupidity. I called him but he didn't answered. So i called him again but nothing. Last time i call him and he answers.

"Hello?" I heard loud noises in the back ground. "Joel?" I said almost as a whisper. "Oh its you I'm sorry I'm busy right know can we talk tomorrow." Tears started falling down my face like a river. "Sure i guess since your really busy with your knew girlfriend. Just know when we talk again where over. I'm not going back with someone like you."

And with that i hang the phone. I let my anger out and screamed. I screamed none stopping since no one was ever gonna hear me. I called Richard but his girl friend answered. I just hang the phone. I called Chris and I'm glad he answered.

"Hello? Amanda? Are you ok?" I looked at my hands. They where bleeding from all the things that i broke. "Chris can you help me i need someone to help me. I'm broken down I'm destroyed i don't know what to do my emotions are all mix help me." I cried. "Look Amy just tell me where you are and i can help you." I let out a big breath.

I told him the address and he said he would be here in not time. After five or ten minutes he got here. I unlock the door. He walk in. I put my hands behind my back so he wouldn't see how damage they where.

"Amy when you said you where broken down i didn't know you meant by destroying your whole living room." I gave him a week smile. "When you know i don't handle things that well." He nod. He came to hug me and I'm guessing he notice my bloody hands since he pulled them in front.

"What did you do to yourself." I look at him really sad. "I don't know i got mad and started breaking stuff that i didn't know i damage my own self." He slowly took me to the bathroom.
"Where is your emergency box." I pointed to the bottom cabin. He opened it and pulled out the red box office out.

Hey guys i hope you guys like this chapter i legit cried doing this because of how sad Joel treated her. But anyway i hope you guys had an awesome day. Also comment down below when should i post the next chapter. I love you. ~ Lizz