011

I drove to the beach were i first meet Jacob. I stayed there along time like idk even remember how much.

~5PM.~

I decided to head back to the studio. Until i felt a gun pointed at my head.

"U know u should of died instead of Jacob. He had a lot for his future but instead his life was short." She laugh i hate when she laughs she just makes me wanna kill her for what she did.

"So why dont u do it right now!" I yelled.

"Bc then u wont see how i make Daniela, Yoandri, Christopher, Zabdiel, Eric suffer of pain but not only them but also ur beloved love Joel Pimentel." When she said his name i froze.

I turned around and saw a smirk on her face. I quickly pull her arm down.

"What are u doing let go of me." Me and her were fighting over the gun.

Until boom. She shot and it hit me in my stomach. She look shock but ran. I ran after her but she got away. I got in my car. I drove to the studio holding my stomach. I got off. Ran inside were i found Eric.

"My cubanita que te paso?" He ran towards me. I pulled my hand out to stop. I ran to the elevator to the place i knew i could find him. Everything was starting to get blurry but i fought back and kept going. Eric was behind me the hold time checking if i was ok.

I got the room and opened the door not only but to see Joel kissing my enemy. I started laughing which made them both pull away and turn around.

"So this is were u went to hide after u did this to me u slut." I yelled out which made everyone from the works come to see.

"What are u talking about i was at the beach with some friends. She leing Joel." She touch his face at this point i didn't care about him he can believe who ever he wants.

"Yea well lets see about that when i show the police the prove i have of u. Bc notice this sis im not letting u hurt the people i most love again. U killed Jacob the first boy i ever loved i understand that was my fault that i couldn't do any thing to stop u but now i can and im not scared of u or ur crap. U can take it with u when u go to jail u bitch."

She started laughing. Perfect that the girl im trying to take out so i can have evidence.

"Why dont u ever give up Amanda ur dear Jacob is gone so is gonna be Yoandri, Daniela and Christopher. I already did my job with them. All i need is u to stay away from my way."

I didn't not expect that what? No im not letting her win. Not today not never again in my life!

"Ok fine one thing im not the one that gonna go to jail." At that point the police men came in and took her. I walk out. I need to find my family. I called them all. They all answered thank the lord. I sat down out side. I know i have lost alot of blood bc the way my shirt is all cover in blood.