009

"Look i hope not Amy i dont want to see u hurt again. I have an idea how about u move from ur house to a apartment. So she wont try anything against u."

"But what about Joel?" I had tears already falling down my cheeks.

"Forget about him bc if she finds out u love him she gonna try and kill him."

"Thanks i will be moving today. I love u Nanni ill call u when i moved ok bye." I ran out the door to my house.

I walk in and saw everyone laughing with her. Even Joel he was flirting with her. When i walk in its like no one new i walk in. I ran up stairs. I grab all my thing. I passed by Joel's room. I grab the picture of are family. I walk down. I left my stuff by the door and walk to the kitchen.

I grab the picture of my and my family with Jacob. It still hurt thinking about him. I walk out the kitchen with tears. Joel sees me but he doesn't say nothing. Im by the door and nothing no one notices. Its like i dont even exist.

"Bye Mom and Dad forever." I say knowing no one is gonna notice. And i was right no one did. I just walk out the door. I put the stuff in the car. I turned the car on. Well this is good bye home.

I left i drove far from the house to the city. I got reserved in a apartment. I walk in. The place is big and beautiful. I put all my stuff ready in the place and called Nanni. Telling her everything. She got sad about how i wont be able to visit her for good.

~9:00 PM.~

I was about to go watch a movie when my mom called me. I answered.

"Hello?" I turned on the Tv.

Mom: "Were the hell are u i been looking for u."

Me: "At my home why?"

Mom: " Ur what get ur ass over here Amanda."

Me: " Mom im not coming i even said it when i left but u were to busy talking to what ever her name is that u never realize that ur real daughter left!"

Mom: "Shut up Amanda ur just jealous of her."

With that i hang the phone on her. I watch TV till ten. After that i went to sleep.

~7 AM.~

I got up and decided to go to the studio were i normally record my music. I changed really quick. I changed into this beautiful dress or whatever its called that Jacob gave me for Christmas.

I put on my normal routine of makeup

I put on my normal routine of makeup. And with that i left my home.

~At The Studio~

"Hey Amanda." Everyone said to me while i walk past everyone. I said hi back. Everyone look so happy to see me. And let me tell u i was so happy as well. They all know me so well and we all get along which thats awesome. I walk to the DJ that make the sounds. He gave me a paper of the next song im singing. Its Tan Facil from CNCO man i love this song.