021

Good night guys. I will try to update it tomorrow in the morning if i can. I love u guys so much i hope u enjoy. And one more last thing. Whats gonna happen to Amanda? Will she died? Well lets find out keep reading. And comment what u think might happen next. ~ Lizz.

I got to the hospital walk to the front. So they can let me see him. I talk to the lady and she walk me towards Erick's room. I sat down next to him. I smiled happily that im able to see him again. I took my neckless of and put around his neck. It has a La Virgen Maria. I grab his hand.

"Erick mi cubanito i came back to see u. I just want to let u know whatever happens today i will always be by ur side. I don't care what happens to me but trust me i will kill the one that send that guy to kill u. I will not rest until hes dead." I took a deep breath. "I know u might be thinking what do u mean by whatever happens today. I'm gonna face Jacob my ex boyfriend. The guys that u never like u always thought that he was always hiding something. And thats true. Anyways its time for me to leave. Ay te dejo a my virgensita para que te quide. Te quiero my cubanito." I kissed his for head and left.

I walk to that little special place that the hospital's have. I sat down and started praying. "Porfavor Virgen Morena please take care of Erick i beg u. I don't care what happens to me today. Take care of he means a lot more to me than my own life. Also i hope the plan goes good. I really want my mom to be safe. Take care of all of my family if i don't make it out." I did a cross in my body and walk out. I got in the car and drove to Starbucks.

I order everyone's favorite food. I don't know how i know their stuff but at least i know what they like. I pay and left. I got in the car and drove home. I got there to see everyone still asleep. I laugh to myself. I quietly left the stuff in the kitchen. I quietly walk towards Chris and woke him up. I whispered if he wanted to prank them all. I smirk came a cross his face. I smiled widely.

We went to the kitchen and got buckets of water. We walk to the kitchen and dump them on Joel and Richard. We went for the second bucket. Christ dumped it on Zabdiel and i went up stairs to dump it on Yoyo. I was about to dump it on him but he pulled me towards him were we both got wet. I started laughing.

I heard Yoyo staet laughing which made everyone come up. They all looked at us confused. I laugh more but then i notice a smile and a laughter. I notice it was Eric's. I got ip and ran out the door. I pass by them and ran outside. I jump in the pool not even caring if the water was cold or not. I took a big breath and went down the water. I stayed down there for a while until i needed air. I step out of the pool and went inside. To see everyone cleaning the water. I walk up stares. I walk in and saw Yoyo cleaning the floor. I past by him i grab my clothes. I walk in the bathroom changed brush my hair. I came out went down stairs to see everyone talking. I walk in the kitchen and saw that they still haven't notice that i bought Starbuck's. I laugh to myself.

"Hey how come yall didn't know i bought starbucks?" They stop talking and ran in the kitchen. All of them looking like mad hungry dog. I gave each one of them there stuff. I looked at Yoyo. "Shall we continue with are work?" He smiled and nod. We walk to the office again. I lock it like last time.

After hours it was time for meeting up with Jacob. We walk out not stopping until we were in my room. I grab my clothes and changed. I changed into a black crop top, black leather jacket, black tight jeans, and black combat boots. I came out and Yoyo was amazed. I smiled. "How do i look?" He kept looking at me up and down. "Amazing but i think u would look my confident if u were a little of eye liner." I nod. I was actually thinking that but i needed my stylish to help me a little.

I made the eye liner wing. I put some mascara and i was done. I grabbed a gun and put it in my crop top since it has a secret pocket. I closed the jacket all the way and with that. We left i walk down stairs to see all the boys looking at me. "Were are u going sis?" Ask Chris i smiled at him. I walk over and hug him. "Im gonna do a photo shoot they wanted me to go like this." He nod kissing me cheek. I said good bye to everyone. We got in the car and Yoyo drove there. A few streets he stop. I walk out and walk my way there. I walk in since the door was open. I look around to see nothing. I keot walking further.

Until i saw my mom. I soon felt a pain in my head that made me black out.

~One Hour Later~

I woke up tied to a chair. I look around and saw my mom still hear. He soon walk in. He still look the same but a litter more uglier than last time. "Im glad u woke up." He had a smirk on his face. I always hate when he did that. "U said u were gonna let my mother go." I yelled back at him. "Well i am i was just waiting for u to wake up." I nod. He called a guy to take her home. Soon they guy called him saying she's home. He smiled at nod at me. "What are u gonna do to me?" He looked at me and i saw a big smirk he then pulled out a knife. Oh well i knew something was gonna happen to me im glad everyone is okay.