016

I fell asleep making a plan on how i was gonna get my mother back. Also how was i gonna get out of there. I got woke up by my cutie Joel. I smiled at him and got up to change. When u was done changing i grab all my stuff and we left. I told him were to go since i dont like with my parents anymore. I am not gonna tell him about Jacob or else hes gonna kill me i know him very well.  When we got i got my stuff out of the car and walk to my apartment. I opened the door and walk in. Its been i while since i haven't been here. I sat down in the couch. Soon Joel sitting next to me.

"Whats wrong babe?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"Uh nothing just glad im out of there." I bit my lip because i knew what was Jacob capable of so i need to save her.

"U sure u look sad." He grab my chin pulling it up so i can face him.

"Yea i just miss my mom thats it." Tears falling down my cheeks. He soon hugged me i hug him back.

"I know ur mom is an awesome mom she does care about u im sure she fine we will find her i promise u.He started to rub my back. I just couldn't stop thinking how bad Jacob must be treating my mom.

(Hey guys just letting u guys know i changed the character of Jacob he is now Cameron Dallas. So yea just letting u guys know)

"Ok i love u." I pulled away from the hug.

He smiled "I love u more." I smiled at him back. "Im gonna take a shower be right back." I got up and walk to the room. I grab my clothes and walk straight to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom. Did whatever i do until i got a bad feeling the first thing i thought of is my mom. I started to cry more. I just wish he could leave me alone. He planned his own death. What the fuck does he want with me. I will know soon i will see him next week on Friday.  I got out of the shower changed and walk to the living room.

I didn't see Joel i called him.

Me: Babe were are u?

Joel: Oh sorry i left but the manager of cnco called me that we had a meeting.

Me: Oh alright just wanted to know

Joel: Yea are u mad?

Me: No i was just wondering were u went.

Joel: Oh ok well i have to go.

Me: Ok bye love u.

Joel: Love u too babe.

With that i hag the phone. I walk to the kitchen to grab some food when my phone rang. I answered not seeing the ID.

Me: Babe what did u forget?

Jacob: Oh so were at the babe part already.

Me: Oh its u what do u need?

Jacob: Just wanted to know if ur still coming unless u dont what to ever see ur mother again.

Mr: Listen to me Jacob if u hurt my mother i promise u i will end up crushing until little pieces and stepping on u. U understand me!

Jacob: Yes babe i understand very well.

Me: And dont call me that.

Jacob: Well i wont and anyways gonna tell u again. U bring polices or ur little boyfriend. The first thing i see one of them ur mom is dead understand darling.

Me: Yes tell me one thing what do u want with me.

Jacob: Oh i still cant tell u until u come its part of the deal.

Me: Alright i gotta go but dont u dare put a finger on my mom.

Jacob: Alright at longest u come i won't bye darling.

I hang the phone and got relief nothing happen to my mother. I lay down on the couch eating cookies I soon felt my eyes heavy. I felt asleep.

~2 Am~

I woke up having the horribles dream ever. I look besides me and it was Joel. Oh thank god. I thought for a moment it was real. I kissed Joels cheek and fell back to sleep.

~7 Am~

I woke up early because i wanted to go visit at the studio. Joel has told me alot of people have been asking for mostly Zabdiel, Richard, Christopher and Erick. I walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror. I am not in the mood of looking all good. So i put my hair in a messy bun. Put eye liner and mascara. I grab a black tan top with so Adidas joggers. And last white converts to mach with the white strips the joggers have.

I kissed Joels cheek. I grab my keys and left. Since my car was parked out side im pretty sure he drove it yesterday and brought it. I got in and pass by Starbucks. I grab my food and left to the studio. I walk in the studio some people already noticing me that came running to hug me. I talk a bit with them. A few minutes later i let them continue with there work. I walk up stairs. Going to the second floor to go see the guys and my group that helps me record every day.

The guys were practicing a song. So i waited out side. I texted Joel so he wouldn't be mad at me. That i didn't tell him were i went. A few minutes later the guys came out. Christopher and Erick running towards me. Them two are like brothers to me i love them so much.

"Guys ur gonna make me drop my Frapuchino." We all look at each other and started laughing because of the way i said it. They both started kissing my face like they were actually my brother. Which to me they are❤.

So sorry i didn't update yesterday i felt so tired that i had fallen a sleep. Well I hope u guys like it and now on i will be updating the longer like this one. So yea love u guys i hope u like it. ~ Lizz