008

I saw him get shivers. I bit my bottom lip i cant take this anymore. I smash my lips with his. He smirk while we were kissing.

"Eager much?"

"Shut up Joel." I started to suck on his neck. He pushes me to wall and puts one hand on my waist underneath my undershirt. I push him all the way to the bed without breaking the kissing. I got on top of him and started to take control. I suck on his weak part of his neck. I grab his middle part and started palming it. He started moaning.

I started laughing.

"Whats so funny?"

I got off him. "Oh just laughing at u coz i got u back." I ran out the door to my room. I closed the door and jumped on my bed.

~Next Day~

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." It was my mom with like fifty boxes.

"Wow were did this all come from?" I took them from her and trow them on my bed.

"Well u know me and ur father went to Puerto Rico." She sat down on my bed and started telling me all these things they did over there.

"Oh cool." I walk to my closet. I grab my closed place them on the bed. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth.

"What do u mean cool?" Reaped my mom.

"Oh nothing im just glad u had fun. Oh. Mom also Jaime is coming for the practices on the dancing."

"Alright well im gonna let u change coz i still have some other things i wanna give u." With that she walk away.

I changed into a white crop top with some dark blue jeans. Some white vans and a little sweater. I brushes my hair then curled it.

For makeup a wear eye liner and mascara

For makeup a wear eye liner and mascara. After that im done. I walk down stairs and see my mom talking to a girl but i really cant see her i got closer.

"Oh honey meet Melissa ur sister." The girl turned around. No it cant be her not again.

"Whats wrong sis?" She got up and started walking towards me.

"Nothing just stay away from me u animal." I yelled out so pretty much everyone can hear.

"Honey why are u yelling at ur sister like that?"

"BC SHE NOT MY SISTER SHES THE DEVIL!" I ran out the door not wanting to see anyone. I ran all the way to Nanni's house.

Good thing she was the one to open the door.

"Hey Amy! Whats wrong?" She looked at me with a worried face.

I walk in the house and sat down. "Shes back." Is all i could say. All those hunted memories were going trow my head.

"Whos back." I kept looking down. "Jackie is back she changed her name to Melissa and she pretending to be my sister. I want her far away from me Nanni shes gonna try to do the same thing that she did to Jacob but know Joel." Im so worried about him what is he gonna think. Hes probably gonna end up thinking im lieing like Jacob did and thats how hes life is gonna end.