002

~2 Hours Later~

Its 6:30 and i have nothing to do so i decided to go work out. I put my black crop top that says "Strong" in white letter with some volleyball shorts. For my shoes i wear black nickeys i dont want to dirty my new shoes so i will use my old shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I grab my phone and my head phones. I go down stairs to grab a bottle of water. I grab my keys a head to the door before i walk out i yell at Joel.

"Joel im going to the gym." I wait for his response. But he doesn't answered so i walk out the door. I lock the door and start running to the gym. To be honest theres a gym right in the corner. Soon i got there i walk in and sat down for a few minutes. Then i plugged in my head phones and started working out.

~1 Hour Later~

I drink some water and started heading out the gym. There was nothing new i mean the only thing was a guy kept staring at me. He look like my same age oh well moving on. I ran back home. I got home unplugged my head phones. I trow my phone on the sofa what i always do and my head phones. I walk to the kitchen opened the fridge. Gab the cookies and started eating them. Mmm chocolate and oreos taste so good together. I put another one in my mouth. I started hearing foot steps coming down stairs. I turned around and saw Joel and that Sofia girl. Idk why but i didn't like her she supper annoying.

"Hey Amanda" she waved at me.

"Hey." I put another cookie in my mouth before i put the away.

"Hey cuz." Sofia got closer to him

"Was up." My phone started ringing. I ran and grab it. By the way i trip over and fell in the couch. I know  Sofia trip me but i don't care. I check my phone and it was Yoyo.

"Yes my life saver!" I yelled out.

"What?" Sofia look pissed for what i said.

I answered Yoyo.

"Hey Yoyito!" I saw a big smile come across his face.

"Hey Ami." Omg idk why he likes that nick name but i like it too.

"What are u doing." I walk up stairs to my room. Not even looking at them.

I talk to Yoyo for two hours. Until he had to leave bc he was gonna go out to dinner. I went to go take a shower. I came out changed and went back down stairs. I made myself a smoothie. I sat down in the couch and started watching Neflix. Soon i heard something fall from Joel's room. I ran up stairs. And saw Joel trowing stuff.

"Wtf? Joel what are u doing!" I yelled.

"What does it look like i told u i hate when u talk to that dude!" He trow a pic of us with my mom and dad.

"Look calm down ur scaring me Joel." I grab the pic from the floor. It got me memories of what had happen to me.

He kept trowing thing but i was there just frozen.