023

I smile back at him. "Miss if you excuse me i have to run some tests on him." I nod. "Oh right. I'll see you later Erick." I waved my hand. He slowly nod. I walk out the room smiling like an idiot. I got the waiting room. I looked around. I didn't see Chris or Joel anywhere. So i walk out side to take some fresh air. I have to tell my parents their gonna love the news.

I took out my phone and dial my dad's number.

Dad: Hello?

Me: Dad! Erick woke up from comma.

Dad: Really? I gotta go see him. I'll be there in five minutes.

Me: Ok bye dad I'll see you here.

Dad: Yeah Amy.

I hang the phone. I turn around to walk back in the hospital. "Amy? Can i talk to you?" I turn around. I nod. "What is it?" I look up. To meet his beautiful brown eyes. "Do you still love me? Or have." I gently placed my hand on his face. "Shh Joel none of my feelings towards you haven't change your the reason why i keep fighting for good." I smiled.

"Amy I'm sorry if i have been so hard on you. I just feel like I'm gonna loose you and i can't imagine any day without you." Tears rolled down his cheeks. I slowly wipe them away. "There's no reason you would loose me. I love you Joel." I know he thinks he will loose me but there's no way. I been with him since we were little kids there no way i would live without him. He's been part of my life since he moved in my house.

"Its not that there's no reason. Its that what if one of your missions fails and i loose you in one of them." I shook my head. "That's not gonna happen you know I'm well train. But if it ever did happen i want you to move on." I look down. "No I can't do that I love you Amy only you." I slowly moved forward placing my lips in his soft lips. Moving my lips slowly with his.

I pulled away. "Joel you never know what will happen I might die tomorrow. I just want you to be happy. I don't care if you find someone else. I just want the best for you Joel." Its true he needs to be happy all his life. Without his parents. "I can't be with anyone unless its you. I love you Amy. Can we please stop talking about it. Lets live are lives together like if we know where gonna die soon." I nod. I pull him to a warm hug. "Erick woke up." I whispered in his ear.

"What? Really? That's an awesome news." He pulled away. Giving me a big smile. "Yeah I'm so happy. Can you come with me i have an amazing idea. Its something for Erick that im pretty sure he's gonna love it." I jump up and down. "Yeah where is it at?" I pulled him towards my car. "Its at my parents house." He nod.

Vanessa P.O.V

"That's right enjoy all the time you have left Amanda Mendez. Once I'm done with you Joel is gonna be all mine. Like you said 'I don't care who your with i just want you to be happy' Well he is gonna be happy with me. Once he sees me he will remember all the good times we have. Oh Amanda you don't know what awaits for you."

Joel P.O.V

Its a blessing to have Amy by my side. I love spending all my time with her. I know i should be mad with her but i can't she the best thing in the world.