012

I got up from were i was sitting at and started walking were some polices were. They ask me some questions and other things. After that i went inside were i saw polices talking to everyone. I smiled at how she got arrested. I stand by the door waiting for the ambulance. I got a phone call and it was i cant believe it Jacob. I answered thinking it was a joke but its was him.

"Amy its been quite a while has an it?"

"...." I didn't answered im shock.

"Look i need to talk to u."

"I cant right now im bleeding." I grab my stomach and more blood kept coming out.

"What do u mean ur bleeding? Are u ok what happen?."

"Look ill call u later ok im not feeling good. Bye."

I hang the phone. Joel came up to me.

"Look im sorry Amy." He moved his hands out of his pockets.

"Its alright u didn't know anything im not blaming anything on u." I started to see his face blurry. Oh no im gonna faint soon this is bad.

"No like really i am sorry i never new about Jacob or what...."

Is all all i knew before i black out.

Joel P.O.V

I was talking to Amy while i got everything sorted out in my brain.

"No like really im sorry i never new about Jacob or Marisa." I looked up at her and i saw her falling. I grab her and yelled for help.

"Someone help." I cried this cant be happening. I slap her face softly. "Amy please wake up."

Erick came running towards me. He kneeled down. "Bro? Que le paso?." I can tell hes worried alot. Well of course he is hes always been caring for her like if they were brothers.

"Idk i was talking to her and she past out." I cried even more thinking of her leaving me.

"Orita vengo im gonna go get the ambulance." He ran outside.

I slowly slap her face again. "Amy please at least open ur eyes or move something."

She slowly opened her eyes. "Thats it Amy. I just what to tell u i love u with all my heart."

She raised her hand and i felt it on my face. She rubbed her thumb around my cheek.

"Just know that i love u too. My Joelito." A tears fell down her face. She gave me a soft smile.

"Look Amy im so sorry for everything i love u so much❤." I kissed her for head.

"Its ok it wasn't ur fault. Don't worry im gonna be fine. This happen to me one its not that bad actually." She started giggling.

"What do u mean by that?" I smiled at her knowing shes gonna be ok.

"Oh that *im a secret agent i work with the cops*." She whispers the last part.

"Wait arent u to young for that?"

"Well i am but i showed them my skill and they had to accept me." She grab my hand sliding her finger with mine.
I smiled at how even doe she should be hatting me right now she's smiling and having a good time. The ambulance arrived. I picked her up and walk towards the ambulance. I decided to go with her since she insisted.

Sorry i haven't been updating it i been so busy but here u go guys enjoy😊.....