Chapter 3

Bella's Pov

It took me about 3 days to get from Alaska to Forks Washington and when I got there I knew I had so things to do so I drove to a cafe and I parked my car and I turned the car off and I got out of it and then I went to Ava's door and I opened it and I lifted her sleeping self out of the car and into my arms safely making sure she stays asleep and then I shut the door and I lock the car and I walked over to the cafe.

When I got to the cafe I opened the door and I walked over to the computer and I logged on and dat on a chair with Ava on my knee still sleeping and I went onto the Internet and I put my house up for sale and then I emailed my former boss telling him that I left town and then I got an email saying that my house was sold already and that the money was on my account do I smiled and said jackpot and then I went onto the real estate agency and I looked up houses.

Finally after a while of looking I found 2 house one was in the centre of town and the other was in a little side town in Forks called La push and when I heard that name I remembered that I have family living there my aunt and uncle lives there and before I could hit buy my little angel on my lap moved and turned to look at me and she said Momma where are we.

Then I said smiling down at her well baby girl we are in Forks and this is were we will be living it's a nice wee town and Ava said will I get lots of toys and I laughed and said of course you will sweetie now help Momma out will you and she said yes Momma and I said good and I pointed to the 2 houses I picked and said which one do you like sweetie and Ava said clapping her hands the forest one Momma the forest one.

So I laughed and I said ok baby girl the forest one it is then and I clicked buy and just like that I now owned a new house which had 4 bedrooms which was plenty for me since it was just me and Ava and my new soon to be son which I only found out it was two weeks ago and it had 2 bathrooms with a kitchen and living room and so I said as I went onto a furniture store ok Ava let's pick our furniture shall we and we can pick your brothers too.

Did you like it. Review and comment