Chapter 31

Bella's Pov

Once we got to the hospital Embry stopped the car and he turned the engine off and then he got out of the drivers seat and ran round to me and when he got to me I got another large contraction and I screamed out again AHHHHHH god help me and then Embry opened my car door and he lifted me into his arms and ran into hospital.

When we got into the hospital Embry shouted out help my wife is in labour and all of a sudden doctors and nurse ran over to me and once they got to me I was put in a wheelchair and brought straight to a delivery room with Embry following behind me and when we go to the delivery room I was stripped of my clothes by a nurse.

Then I was put into a hospital robe to be hygienic and I was then lied on a bed with my feet in stirrups so that the doctors could see my babies when the appear and after that my main doctor came into the room and sat in front of me were my legs were just as I got a contraction and I screamed again AHHHHHH I hate this so much.

As I said this the doctor laughed and said most women do Mrs Call now from what I'm seeing it's time to push so on three I want you to push ok and I groaned and said ok fine and Embry said take my hand Bella and I smiled and said thanks Em and I took his hand and as I did the doctor said ok push and so I did I pushed and pushed.

Then after one more big push I heard crying and then the doctor said it's a girl and I smiled and said thank god I've got enough boys and everyone in the room laughed and the baby was given to a nurse to be cleaned up while the doctor said ok Bella we have another wanting out so push and I groaned and started pushing again over and over.

Once I was on my last push the doctor grabbed another crying baby as I felt so much relief because both my kids where out and no more pushing and then the doctor said its another girl Mrs Call and I smiled and said wonderful and Embry said 3 boys and 3 girls what a treat and I laughed and said oh I know and then the nurse brought me my babies and once I saw them and they were in my arms I knew right away what to call them.

So I looked to Embry and I said Nadia and Katherine and Embry smiled and said they are beautiful names babe and I said I know and then all the doctors left and our families came into see the babies and once Colin, Brady, Ava and Cam saw the twins I knew my family was complete and so once everyone had seen and held the twins and left except my kids and Embry I looked over and saw that Cam and Ava were asleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment