Chapter 32

Bella's Pov

After I saw that my youngest kids were asleep I looked over and I saw that both Brady and Colin were looking at me and so I sighed and I said looking to Embry babe would mind taking Nia and Kath for a walk while I speak to the boys and Embry said sure baby and he took the twins from my arms and went for a walk with them.

Then I looked to the boys and said come here you to and they both looked at each other knowing what I was going to say before coming over to me and when they got to me they both got onto the bed and hugged me and I said hey hey what's wrong and Brady said we don't want to leave mum and I gasped and said wait who said your leaving.

Then Colin said well you are mad at us and now you have 2 new babies to care for you don't need us now and I sighed and pulled them closer to me and I said no matter what happens you boys are apart of this family now nothing will change that ok I promise you and both boys said ok mum and I said now to deal with your punishment to lying to me and leaving the house without permission.

So after a minute or two Colin said please don't punish Brady it was my fault and then I said no you both did it so you both get punished now you are both grounded for 2 weeks with no TV or phone or x box and no friends have to come over after school and after I said that both boys said but mum and I said no butts you both deserve it now both of you go to sleep and so both boys nodded and closed their eyes and fell to sleep and after a while of thinking I did the same knowing the twins were fine with Embry.

Did you like it. Review and comment