Chapter 5

Bella's Pov

Once we got to La push I drove to the house and it took me a while to find it but when we got there I pulled into the drive way and then I turned the car off and I looked at Ava and said you ready big girl and she smiled and said yes Momma and I said ok then let's go and so I opened the driver door and I took my belt off and got out of the car and then I shut the door and went to the back of the car and opened the back door and grabbed the bags and closed the door again.

Then I went to he passenger side and opened the door and when I opened the door and I took Ava's belt off and brought her into my arms and I shut the door and I walked up to the house and I opened the door and I was surprised it wasn't locked and I walked in and when I got in I gasped because I was looking around and I saw it was a massive place and Ava said oh my Momma it's big and I said as I put Ava onto the ground I know baby I know go pick your room and put your suitcase in your room I asked her to do it because it was a kid's suitcase.

So then Ava said ok Momma and she wobbled over to the stairs and went up them to her room and when she went upstairs I went into the kitchen and I put the bags on the counter and I emptied everything out of it and I started making dinner and while the dinner was on I went upstairs and went into the room I wanted as mine and I put my suitcase on the ground with my handbag and I walked out of the room and across the hall to the room Ava picked for herself.

Then I looked in through the door and I saw that she was playing with her teddy and so I said Ava sweetie Mommy has put dinner on so I will call you when it's ready ok and Ava looked up at me and smiled and said ok Mommy and so I smiled and said your welcome and then I walked out of the room and went back downstairs to finish dinner.

Did you like it. Review and comment