Chapter 9

Bella's Pov

After the smacks on my butt calmed down a bit I heard a little voice behind me say hey leave Momma alone and I gasped as Sam stopped and Quil let go and I said as I looked around to Ava hey baby what is my little angel doing still up I would have thought you would have fell asleep waiting on Momma and Ava said I did Momma but I woke up scared when I heard you scream I thought the bad man had you and I smiled and walked over to her and picked her up and into my arms and said no sweetie the bad man isn't here it was just Momma's friends and family helping me understand something everything is ok now.

Then Jacob said alright Bella are you going to listen or do you need another lesson and I said no I don't I'll listen to you and Paul said good because we would have made you anyway and Ava said hey leave Momma alone meany and I said it's alright sweetie Momma just needed a reminder of what was at stake and Sam said so you'll come without a fight and I said yes I will and Jared said ok good now why don't you go get a bag for yourself and Ava and I said ok fine and I looked at Ava and said so princess lets go pack somethings ok and Ava said why where we going.

So then I said we are going to live with some of Momma's family and they will keep us safe from the bad man and help me with you and your soon to be brother and Ava said ok Momma and then I smiled and walked upstairs to Ava's room first and when we got there I put Ava on the ground and told her to get teddy and then I got her suitcase and I put all her clothes back into it and everything that I brought with us for her and then I zipped it up and I grabbed it and I said you ready baby girl and Ava ran over to me yes Momma and so I took her hand and we went into my room.

Then when I got into my room I let go of Ava's hand and said stay there baby and she said ok and I set her suitcase down beside her and I went over to the wall and grabbed my suitcase and opened it and made sure everything was still in it and then when I saw it was I zipped it back up and I grabbed my handbag and my laptop that I bought today in town and I went over to Ava and I said ready baby and she said yes Momma and I said ok then and I grabbed her hand and I grabbed Ava's suitcase from the floor and then we both walked out of the room and walked downstairs.

So then when we got downstairs I walked over to the boys and I said alright we are ready and Jacob said alright good Embry, Quil grab the suitcases and then I saw both boys walk over to me and took both the suitcases off of me and they walked out the door and then Sam said you ready and I rolled my eyes and said yes I am and then I lifted Ava into my arms and I said baby girl try to go to sleep ok it's late and Ava said ok Momma night night and she led her head onto my shoulder and closed her eyes and I smiled and said goodnight angel.

Then I walked out with Jared and Paul in front of me and Jacob and Sam behind me and we went to a big jeep and all 4 boys got in and I groaned and just got into the car with Ava and shut the door after me and I said as Jacob drove away what about my car and Sam said Quil and Embry are driving it back with your cases and I said ok fine thanks and then I stayed quiet until we got to where we were going.

Did you like it. Review and comment