Chapter 27

Bella's Pov

Once I got outside I walked over to the car with the kids and trolley but as I did I smelt the vampire smell again so I knew I was being followed and I knew that the vampires knew what me and my kids were going to be but I ignored them all and I continued walking and once I got to the car I used my keys to open it and then I took Ava out of the big part of the trolley and I said go get into the car baby and she said ok Momma and she walked to her side of the car to get in herself for me.

Then I turned to Cam who was still in the trolley and I lifted him out and I opened the back door to his side of the car and I put him into his car seat and I strapped him in and as I strapped him in I looked over and I saw that Ava had already got her belt on and she closed her door to the car so I said smiling good girl sweetie and she said thank you Momma and then I said your welcome and I kissed Cam's forehead and looked at Ava and said I'm just in the boot ok baby look after Cam and Ava said ok Momma.

So then I stepped back and I shut Cam's door over and I went over to the trolley and I made my way to the back of the car and as I got to it the smell got worse and that scared me a lot and so I turned around and as I did I saw 7 pale people standing there and I knew what they were from what Jake and the pack told me and so I gulped and said shaking and scared what what do you want and the older of them all said as he pointed to himself and the others it's ok we aren't going to hurt you look my name is Carlisle and this is my family my wife Esme, my sons Emmett, Jasper and Edward and my daughters Rosalie and Alice.

So after he said that I gulped and said oh um hi my name is Bella and Esme said I'm guessing by the way your terrified by us that you know who and what we are and I said yes I do and I'm guessing by the look of your faces you know what I'm becoming and Carlisle said yes yes we do Bella you don't have to be afraid of us we are animal drinkers we don't drink from humans and I smiled and just as I was about to say something Sam, Jared and Paul showed up out of the woods and ran over to me and said Bella get away from them they are dangerous.

Then after I saw the pack and how angry they were I gulped and backed away from the vamps so that my pack wouldn't tell my brother and as I backed away the 3 wolves ran in front of me and growled and said leave now and the vampires growled back and then the leader Carlisle said look we only came here to give a message and Sam said ok what's the message we will pass it to the alpha and Carlisle said vampire have leaders and them vampires are coming here because there is some humans that know about vamps and I was wondering if you wolves would mind helping us with the problem.

So then Sam said alright fine we will inform our alpha and we will let you know and so after that the vampires all left to go back to were they belong which is away from here and once the vamps where gone Sam said alright Bella let's get you home I'm going to drive you and the kids back while Jared and Paul run the woods and I said ok fine and so then I walked around to the passenger side and I opened the door and got into the car and then I got my belt on and closed the door after me and then Sam told both other boys to go.

Then I saw them run into the woods to follow us home and then once the boys were gone Sam came to the car and got in and closed the door and put his belt on and started the car and he said alright you ready and I looked to the kids in the back and saw them sleeping and I put my hand on my stomach and I said yes and so then Sam started the car and drove us home with Jared and Paul following behind in wolf form.

Did you like it. Review and comment