Chapter 4

Bella's Pov

After I said that she started clapping and she said yes Momma yes please and I laughed and said ok sweetie and then we started buying things for the new house and so for Ava's bedroom we got her a girl single child's bed, a child wardrobe, a child tv, a dollhouse with dolls, a tea party play set with a tea party table and chairs, a doll and pram and some teddy's to play with and for the living room I got a couch, 2 arm chairs, a large tv and a bookcase with books in it and for the kitchen I got a cooker and stove, a fridge and freezer, a dinning table and chairs.

Then for my son we got him a cot, changing mat, high chair, a baby car seat, nappies, bottles, dummies, baby formula and baby toys and then when he gets older I got him a boy single child's bed, a child wardrobe, a child's tv, a game boy, a DS, a child's racer track with cars and some baby toys and for the bathrooms I got mats, soap, shampoo and conditioner, sponges and toilet rolls and then when I had bought everything it said that it would be delivered tomorrow morning and so I smiled and looked at Ava and I said do you like your knew things and she smiled and said yes very much Momma.

So I smiled and said ok good now I'm going to look for job and get you into a nursery ok and Ava said ok Momma and then I turned back to the computer and after a few searches I found a nursery that wanted volunteers and so I phoned them and I got Ava into it and then I said I needed a job but I was only 16 years old but she said she didn't care that she need the help and said for me and Ava to come down on Monday and I smiled and said thank you and hung up and then I shut down the computer and I looked at Ava and said ready to go.

Then Ava started jumping on my knee and said yes Momma yes and I said ok baby girl we will go but you need to be careful you might hurt your brother and she gasped and said oops sorry Momma and I said it's ok sweetie and I stood up and took her into my arms and I walked out of the cafe and back to the car and then I opened Ava's door and I put her into her car seat and I strapped her in and then I closed the door and went round to my door and I got in and strapped myself in and then I started the car and drove towards La push towards our new home.

Did you like it. Review and comment