Chapter 10

Bella's Pov

Once we got to Sam's house the car stopped and when it stop Sam said alright Bella please do not cheek any of us back and behave or what happened back at your house won't be the last and I groaned and said alright fine and then I took my belt off and I made sure Ava was in my arms correctly so she did fall and the I opened the car door and I got out of the car followed by Jared, Paul, Jacob and Sam and then I closed the door again and walked up to the front door where I saw Quil and Embry standing waiting on us with our luggage from the new house I bought that I now have to sell because of my older cousin and his friends.

When we got to the door Embry opened it and him and Quil walked in followed by Jared, Paul, me, Jacob and Sam and as we stepped into the living room a woman with a toddler who looked to be a boy attached to her hip walked up to Sam and kissed him and Sam said Emily this is Bella she is my cousin and Emily gasped and said wow that cousin I thought she ran away and I said yeah I did got a problem with that it was for the safety of my kid and my family and Jacob said alright Bella enough and Emily said sorry Bella I was just surprised to see you and I said I know I'm sorry to and Emily said so who's the little one in your arms.

Then I smiled and kissed Ava's forehead and said well this is Avanna but she gets called Ava and Emily said as she touched the little boys head well this is Joseph and we call him Joe and I smiled and looked to the boy and said hi there nice to meet you and Joe smiled at me and said hi nice to meet you to what is your name and I said well my name is Bella and if I'm right I'm your cousin and Joe said clapping his hands cousin cousin and at that Ava jumped awake looking scared and to calm her down I looked at her and said hey beautiful girl it's ok nothing is happening it's just your baby cousin getting excited to see us here.

As I said that Ava said smiling I have a cousin Momma and I said yes sweetie you do and then I removed her from my arms and set her to the ground and as I did Jacob said looking at Emily hey Em would you mind taking Ava with you and Joe and take them up to the play room while we talk to Bella and Emily said sure Jake no problem and Emily took Joe's hand and held out her other one for Ava but Ava shook her head and said as she put her arms around my legs no me staying with Momma and I smiled and looked to Sam who was giving me a look of impatience and I frowned and rolled my eyes and said fine.

Then I bent down to Ava's level and removed her hands from my legs as I said Angel it's ok to go play with Joe Momma is going to be right here I'm not going anywhere I'm just going to be talking to the guys ok I promise you and Ava said as she hugged me ok Momma you stay right here and I laughed and said yes I'll be right here now go play and Ava smiled and said yes Momma and then she let go of me and ran over to Emily and took her hand and then Emily led both Ava and Joe out of the room and up to the play room Jacob told her to bring the kids to so that they would be out of the road.

Did you like it. Review and comment