Chapter 15

Bella's Pov

Once I knew what I had planned I ran to the closet town which was called Port Angeles and I got a job as a foster worker who worked and lived in a orphanage and I was assigned 2 sets of twins to find families for one set was 7 years old and they were called Brady and Colin and by the look of them they were born Quileute and the other set was 9 years old and were called Miley and Milly and they were good kids and they were very kind to others and didn't start fights with the other kids witch was why I found a family for them as soon as I took them on but for the life of me I can't find Brady or Colin a family they will stay in.

Then I also bought myself a car with the money I got from the orphanage so that I could live at least a semi good life while waiting on my son before I get to go home to my daughter who I hope will forgive me when I get back I'm just hoping that when my son is born that the shift change follows straight after because I'm not going home until it does because I want my daughter safe and if I'm there beside he and waiting to change it will be a disaster I could and would hurt her if wolf form which is why I will not be going back until I have control.

Also it is why that when my son is born that I am leaving him in the orphanage and telling the woman in change Lily to give my baby to Emily and Sam so that he's safe from me to and then I'll be leaving until I have changed and have control even if it is years before I see them both again I want them safe from harm and safe from me at least for now because now matter what Jacob, Sam and the guys say wolves are just as dangerous as vampires I mean just look at Emily's face I mean it's obivous that Sam did that when he changed and there is no way I'm letting that happen to my son and daughter.

Did you like it. Review and comment