Chapter 6

Bella's Pov

As I got downstairs the doorbell rang but I didn't want to see anyone at the minute so I went back into the kitchen and I finished dinner and once dinner was done I shouted Ava dinner and she said ok Mommy and I smiled and then I put the dinner on the only things this place had fruit bowls and I poured us both a drink and then I saw Ava walk into the room and as I saw her I said hungry and Ava said of course Mommy and I laughed and said ok then and I went over to the wall.

Then I sat down with the food and Ava followed me and she sat down to and I gave her the food and her drink and we both ate our dinner and once dinner was over Ava said Mommy when is the stuff for the house coming I don't like the floor and I said as I kissed her forehead I know baby girl I know and it should be here by tomorrow now why don't you go get your PJ's on and get the blanket and pillow out of your case and I'll be up in a minutes and Ava said ok Mommy and she stood up and wobbled and half ran upstairs.

As Ava made it up the stairs I went over to the sink and I washed the fruit bowls and as I did the doorbell ran again and I groaned holy hell leave us alone it's our first night here can't we have it in piece but yet again the bell rang so I said alright already and I walked towards the front door and as I got to it Ava shouted Mommy who is it and I said don't know go get ready for bed sweetie I'll be up after I sent them away ok and she said ok Mommy and I smiled and then I walked over to the door and when I got to the door I opened it.

Did you like it. Review and comment