Chapter 22

Bella's Pov

The next day we got up from bed and Embry went downstairs very early and he said he was going to make breakfast for us and the other kids and Lily since they weren't up yet and when he left the room I looked down to Cam and I said he was wide awake and he was smiling so I said well good morning little man and then I put my 2 pillows from the bed on each side of him and I got up from the bed and went over to the dresser and I opened it and grabbed a baby grow for Cameron along with a nappy.

Then I went back over to the bed and I got down to the end of the bed and brought Cam over to me and I put the nappy on him and as I did he laughed and I smiled and said such a good boy and then I put the baby grow on him and I made sure Cam was safe on the bed and then I stood up and then I walked over to the cupboard and I grabbed a suitcase and then I opened it and I put all my clothes into it as well as Cameron's and I bagged some shoes into it to and then I zipped it up again and then I carried the bag over to the bed where Cam was lying.

Then as I got to the bed I used my other hand to pick him up and I made him safe in my arms and then I used my free hand to grab the suitcase and then I walked to the bedroom door and opened it and walked out it and went downstairs to were everyone was because all the orphanage kids and Lily was now up and were having breakfast with Embry and I heard them laughing and talking as I walked downstairs and once I got down I walked into the kitchen through the living room because it was an easier entrance to go through.

Then once I got to the kitchen I said hi guys and as I said this all the kids looked up and as they did I saw Brady and Colin smile and they both ran over to me and hugged me careful of my son and when they finished they each saw my suitcase and once they saw it they backed away and Brady started crying as Colin said almost crying to your leaving aren't you and I said I'm sorry but yes I am I have a daughter and my little guy to look after now and Brady said still crying please don't leave Bells please your like our mother here please don't go and I said I'm sorry sweetie but I have to for the sake of my kids.

After I said that Brady stamped his feet and said fine whatever leave I don't  care and he ran upstairs and after he ran Colin said have a good life Bella and he walked out to and once they both walked out I turned to Embry and said I guess now is the time to tell them  and Embry said yeah let's go and I said ok and I walked over to Lily and I said do you mind hold onto Cam while we talk to the boys.

Then Lily said sure Bella and I said ok thank you so much and I handed Cam over to her and she held him close to her while she talked to the other kids and so after I handed Cam over to Lily I walked over to Embry and we both took hands and we walked over to the stairs and walked up to the boys room to tell them me and Embry adopted them and was taking them home with us so they can meet their sister and be with their brother Cam.

Did you like it. Review and comment