Chapter 13

Bella's Pov

When Ava wiggled out of my arms she hit the ground with her feet first so I said very cross Avanna Marie Black Swan you do not talk to me like that now let's go and she said no Momma I'm staying here and as she said that she ran upstairs and I heard her talking to Joe again and I growled and looked at Sam and Jacob and said you did this on purpose.

So both of them smiled at me and said no we didn't and I said whatever I'll give her time to calm down but when she has I'm leaving and Jacob said look Bella I'm sorry but you can't leave an fits not just because of the man after you and I said rolling my eyes oh please stop making excuses.

Then Sam said he's not he's tell the truth there are some things you still don't know so can you please calm down and come back to the living room and sit down so we can explain and I said alright fine and I walked into the living room as slow as I could and when I got there the boys were already there waiting and I grinned and said oh smile would you and I sat down on the couch beside Rachel and I said alright explain why I can't leave if it's not just the rapers fault.

So then Paul said ok Bella you know the way Jacob is your brother and we all are a cousin to you in some way related from your father to our fathers well shifters aren't but they are born by blood that is from family to family and I said confused what what do you mean family to family and I looked to Jacob and he said well us wolves are born wolves we shift when something dangerous is near and I said ok fine I'll listen when what is near and Sam said vampires we first shift we vampires are near.

Then I said wait what you mean to tell me vampires are really to and Quil said yes they are and they are our sworn enemies and I said breathing in and out ok ok hold so wolves only first shift when vampires are around and Jared said yes that's right and I said ok but what does this have to do with me and Jacob said as I saw and felt him take my hand and as he did I turned and looked at him and as I did I was shocked at what I saw because had never seen this face on him before.

So after a minute or two Sam said Bella we are telling you Bella because us wolves can tell when a new wolf is going to come out and we can tell who it is especially the alpha of the pack and I said getting annoyed oh come on get on with and Jacob said ok Bella calm down please and I said ok but please tell me as I calmed myself down and Jacob said ok well um your changing us wolves and especially me can tell by your scent that your close to to change.

Did you like it. Review and comment