Chapter 28

4 months later

Bella's Pov

It is now another 4 months after that supermarket day and me, Ava and Cam have not been aloud out of the house since which means we haven't seen the vampires since which in turn is good for me and now I am on my 9th month of the pregnancy and I'll soon be giving birth to my kids yes I said kids I found out 6 months back that I was having twins but I kept the sex a secret.

Right now I'm in the kitchen at the cooker making and cooking breakfast and once it was done I put it onto plate and set it at the table and then I poured juice into 4 cups and set them onto the table to and I moved over to the stairs and I shouted up Colin, Brady, Ava, Cam breakfast and one by one first Brady then Ava and then Cam all said ok Mom or ok Momma or ok Mama and so I smiled as the kids ran downstairs and ran into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Once the kids sat down I noticed someone was missing so I turned to Brady and I said were is your brother and Brady said he's out on patrol and I said with a serious face no Brady he's not because Sam and Jacob haven't put you and Colin on patrol since that supermarket thing and Brady gulped and went to say something but I said be careful what you say your in enough trouble young man and Brady frowned and said ok ok he said he was going to the beach with mates.

So I groaned and said fine still looking at Brady as I growled and said look after your brother and sister I'll be back and Brady said but Mum Jacob said to stay here and I said yeah well tough and I wobbled to the door and I opened it and walked out it and to my car and I got into it and I started it up and I drove to the beach to bring Colin home so that I could deal with my troubled kids.

Did you like it. Review and comment