Chapter 29

Bella's Pov

Once I got to the beach I parked my car and I turned the engine off and then I took my belt off and I got out of the car and when I was out of the car I walked to the edge of the grass area and I looked around the beach and until I saw Colin playing beach tag with his mates and so I marched over to him making sure I was unseen to him or his friends.

When I got to them I cleared my throat and said what do you think your doing Colin and as I said that I saw him tense up and he looked at his friends and said is that my mum thinking I couldn't hear him which in turn I don't think I should have been able to but I ignored it as I saw his friends all nod and Colin turned to look at me.

So when he turned he put on a smile and said Mum what you doing here I though uncle Jacob said you shouldn't have left the house and I frowned and said yeah well I had no choice when I found out my son went to the beech when he knows just like his brothers and sister that they aren't aloud away from the houses garden.

Then Colin said without a smile I'm in trouble aren't I and I smiled and said oh you bet your ass you are now let's go grab your stuff and Colin said but mum can't I stay for but he didn't get to finish his sentence because I cut him off and said your stuff now Colin don't make me drag you to the car and Colin groaned and grabbed his things.

After he had his things he said bye to his friends and we both walked back up to the car and when we got to it I opened the doors with the keys and I said get in and so me and Colin both got into the car and I stuck my keys into the engine and I started the car and then I drove from the beech and as I drove home neither of us talked.

Did you like it. Review and comment