Chapter 1

Astrid's POV

I walked into the Principal's office in my black tee that had "WHAT?" printed over it for no reason. I had a pair of ripped jeans on, with a pair of red Converse to top it off. I received a pass to the office during last period. This was not the first time I've been presented with the golden pass to meet the principal. In fact, you could say Principal George and I are meeting quite frequently. Not that I enjoy it, but he is indeed the head of the school.

"What's up, George?" I sat down on the chair in front of him and asked, tilting my chin up.

Principal George cleared his throat and put on his eyeglasses. He was going to read from my discipline report. It's the only thing he ever reads when he demands to meet me. I'm pretty sure that's his favorite literature piece, reading about all my wrongdoings again and again. He looked older with his eyeglasses on, as if the lines on his forehead were growing longer and longer every time I see him. His face is always a frown which scares most students, but not me.

"Miss Stewarts, you've set a pail of water to fall over Mrs. Smith's head in class today. Would you like to explain that?" He said in a calm tone.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, the last time she accidentally poured water all over herself she was wearing a pink bra underneath; I just wanted to see if she still wears the same thing." I laughed and slid a piece of gum into my mouth.

"Miss Stewarts-"

"Please called me Astrid. I don't really 'formal' much." I interrupted him and started chewing with my mouth open. It irritates people a lot.

"You've put a tack on Mr. White's chair, flunked all of your grades, and even 'accidentally' went into the men's locker room this semester- and a lot more have you done!" He raised his voice. Damn, had he ever heard the proverb 'raise your words not your voice'? I thought principals were supposed to obey rules like these.

"Hey, Luke Dallas is like so hot. Plus he took my bottle by mistake, I was just trying to take it back." I explained with the gum still in my mouth. It was true, once after gym class, Luke Dallas, a senior, took my water bottle by mistake and put it in his bag. I was so thirsty I just had to drink, so I made the courageous decision to go after him.

"Miss Stewarts! You're missing the point here. After a meeting with teachers whom you've played on, we've decided to expel you." Principal George said, widening his eyes as if they were not already big enough. His voice turned back to being calm though.

I stopped chewing.

I stood up and spit my gum in the trash can beside Principal George's desk. Score.

"Expel?" I repeated, my eyebrows arching in.

"Expel." Principal George replied. And then I saw his face turn into a smirk because he thought that I was going to beg for forgiveness. But he obviously misunderstood me.

"George, that...that means a lot to me! Thank you!" I exclaimed in a surprised tone. I bet that definitely shocked him for the rest of his day. With that, I pulled out another piece of gum and shoved it in my mouth in front of him. You should've seen his face turn into a horrific one when I did that. I skipped out the office humming a little song.

You might be wondering: wouldn't my parents be mad?

Oh well, I've been expelled twice before this, so a third strike isn't much. I've been spending my whole life causing chaos to schools I've been too. Partly because I'm a fun party kind of girl. Everyone in the school knows who I am and they love me, despite the rule holders of course; and the teachers. Boy, do they hate me. Other than that, I had friends all around me. But of course, things I do always get me kicked out of school real quick. Dad and mom will find me a new school anyways. They always do. Enrolling me into several schools; and if they don't accept me, dad will just donate a library or something like that to the school. My parents are filthy rich. They are literally Hollywood directors! Anything to see me graduate- as if that's going to happen. My report cards are straight F's, and I don't care at all. Plus, I'm pretty sure F is for fantastic. All I do is have fun and make others happy too.