Chapter 10

Evan POV

I watched Emily sing her heart out and I mentally smack myself. I shouldn't of kissed her...she is gonna hate me more. How am I ever gonna get her to trust me. I pushed away all of those feelings and got up leaving the club. I got a taxi home and texted Emily that I left.

She won't care that I left anyways.
___________________________
Emily POV

Once I finished I went home and got ready for bed, immediately I fell into a deep sleep.

I was running through the streets at dark. Then I saw them. My family laying dead on the street. I ran over to them. I held my mom on my lap. I got blood all over me. All of a sudden I saw Austin a few feet in front of me. A car came out of nowhere and hit him. I screamed his name and tried to move. My family disappeared. Then I got kicked and I saw Evan standing above me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me up.

All of a sudden he got shot down. Then his body laid there dead. I screamed his name and I got shoved back on the ground. A bunch of girls were laughing at me while kicking me.

"Just stop trying." One of the said.

"Yeah. Nobody will ever like you." Another said.

They all laughed. I tried calling out to Evan and Austin. But they both were lying on the ground dead.

"Emily. Emily wake up."

I woke up with Evan's arms wrapped around me. Tears were streaming down my face. I cried into his bare chest. He quieted me down.

"Shhhh. It's ok. I'm here now." Evan whispered. He held me tight.

"Are you ok." He asked. I shook my head not trusting myself to speak.

"Can you stay with me?" I asked quietly. He nodded. I sat up and looked at him. A tear escaped and he wiped it away.

"I will always stay if you need me." He said. I smiled and laid down. He wrapped his arms around my stomach and put his face was nuzzled into my neck. This just felt right.

Emily what are you getting yourself into...

I just forgot the thought and fell into a deep sleep.
                           ************
I woke up and two arms were wrapped around me. I remembered last night. I looked up at Evan. He was fast asleep. I tried to get his hands off of me. His eyes opened and he smiled at me.

"Trying to get out of my arms. I don't think so." He said. I struggled and then he let go. I got out of bed and looked at the time. 5:23. We need to be at school at 7:30. So we had time.

"I'm getting a shower." I said turning to look at Evan.

"Need any help." He said smirking.

"In your dreams."

"Actually I have a dream like that last night. You were amazing in...."

"Ew stop. Now. Please. Your gross!"

He laughed and walked out. I got a shower and wrapped a towel around me. I walked out into my room to find Evan laying in my bed. He wolf whistled.

"Evan! GET OUT!!!" I screamed. He stood up and walked over to me. I clutched my towel.

"You will never get rid of me babe." He said. He walked out of the room and left me stunned.