Chapter 43

Emily POV

I woke up snuggled into Evan on the couch. I looked at my phone.

10:36

We're late!!! Like really late!!!

I quickly jumped up and shook Evan awake.

"Evan! We are late!!!!! Get up!" I yelled. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"School is closed today Emily." He said. I looked at him confused, then I realized it was a teacher break day.

"Oh...never mind." I said. I climbed back on the couch with him. I snuggled into him.

"Evan...I have to sing at Shakers tonight. Do you want to come?" I asked.

"Yeah...I kinda wanted to tell you something." He said.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to sing at shakers tonight." He said. I looked up at him.

"Really! Why didn't you tell me sooner!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"I kinda wanted it to be a surprise."

I smacked his chest. He pouted and I gave him a quick kiss. He smiled at me.

"Don't tease me Em." Evan said. He lead down to and I moved my head. I slide out of his arms and stood up.

"You have to catch me." I said. He smiled and got up. I ran upstairs with Evan following right behind me. I ran till I tripped and fell.

Evan grabbed me off the ground and threw me over his shoulder. He walked back downstairs with me of his shoulder. I kicked my legs trying to get him to put me down.

"I'll put you down if you promise to give me a kiss." Evan said.

"Fine." I said. He sat me down and I kissed him on the cheek. I smiled at him and he glared at me.

"Your not nice." He said.

"I never said I was nice. You just figured that I was." I said laughing. He then pulled me against him. His lips connected with mine and they moved is sync. We pulled away and he hugged me putting his face into my neck.

"Evan." I said. He kissed me neck and up my jaw. I pushed him away. He pouted at me and I just laughed.

"I'm hungry." I said to Evan.

"So."

"You should make me food cause you love me." I said. He sighed.

"Fine." He whined. I kissed him on the cheek. I sat back down on the couch and he went to the kitchen. After a few minutes he called me in. I came in and sat at the counter and he put a plate of pancakes in front of me. I gasped and started eating.

Evan laughed while he ate his pancakes. After I ate them I went a laid on the couch. After a few minutes Evan came in and he came over to me.

"Do you want to go somewhere before shakers?" Evan questioned.

"Sure...what are you thinking we do?" I asked.

"Wanna go to the mall...I'll buy you a new dress to wear to shakers." He said. I smiled and nodded my head. He helped me up and we both went upstairs to change.

I threw on a blink 1-82 shirt and a pair of leggings. I brushed my hair and left it down. I put on my shoes and walked back downstairs. Evan was down there and we left.
*********
We got to the mall and Evan started dragging me around.

"This reminds me of the day you and Austin took me to the mall." I said to Evan.

"Well I had to do it again...cause I know you had so much fun the first time." He said. He dragged me into the women section. He started looking. I looked over his shoulder at the dress he was looking at.