Chapter Twenty Five

(10K P.O.V)

I felt the cool metal against my temple.

I love you Fox, please remember that.

I held my finger on the trigger and began to pull down, I heard the click then- "S-Stop..." A voice wheezed. I looked down and saw Fox reaching towards the gun in my hand. Her hand was shaking, it was like an earthquake in her hand.

I looked into her eyes and saw hurt, sadness, and worst of all...guilt.

I pulled the gun away from my head and looked at it. I unloaded the chamber and put it down. Fox pulled herself close to me and wrapped me in a shaky hug. I hugged back. Once the hug finished I placed her down on the bed and pulled a blanket over her. I smiled and laid down next to her.

"Were you really going to do it?" she asked.

I was taken back by this....was I going to do it? I thought about my words carefully.

"Depends on if you woke up or not."

"But what if I woke up right after you had done it, and not before..."

Once again, this question surprised me. "I don't know..."

"Well i'm glad you didn't."

"Yea...so am I."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Fox P.O.V)

I slept soundlessly through the night. I'm glad I woke up from that coma when I did, I guess I just felt something was wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When the sun shone through the curtains and fell upon my face my eyes shot open. I was already awake I was just resting my eyes. I honestly wonder how long I've been out, but all I know is that I missed the sun...and Tommy.

A whimper from across the room caught my attention. Then a giant ball of fur hurled itself at me. "Taz!" I cheered as I attempted to hug my dog, but the pain in my stomach caught me off guard and I let out a shriek.

10K shot up next to me and looked at me. Then Doc came rushing in with is medical bag. After that everyone else rushed in, well except for Murphy. "What's wrong!" 10K cried. "N-Nothing. Just the pain in my stomach caught me off guard." Jeez I missed the sound of my voice, Did my accent get thicker? I wondered.

10K seemed relived, along with everyone else, "Well kid, I'd say your the luckiest person on this planet. Courtney missed all of your eternal organs, along with all your major blood vessels." Doc said. I looked at him star struck, "What...." "You heard me right, plus most people are in comas much longer. But you were only in one for about two and a half weeks." He finished.

My jaw dropped, "Plus you'll be all back to normal in about a week or two once the scar heals and the stitches are taken out. So we'll be in this house for another week at least." Doc said, then he walked out. The rest of the group just grumbled and found their way back to their rooms.

"Did you hear that Allie!" 10K practically screamed. "Yea..." I said, still taken back at the situation.

One week, that's all I have to wait.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Three weeks later)

It's been three weeks. No not one week, three. I guess I really can't blame Doc, but still his estimate was way off.

10K sat on the bed next to me, "You need to shave." I said, "No I don't." 10K replied. "Sure." "I'm keeping it! It'll make me look more manly." He said, "I will make you shave that pedostache!" I jokingly yelled. "It's not a pedostache, it's simply a caterpillar." He said.

I laughed, but the pain in my stomach flared which caused me to start coughing. Tommy sat up and started to rub my back, "Its okay," he soothingly said, "Its okay."

The coughing settled down after a couple of minutes, "I'm fine." 10K eyes me warily then lied back down next to me, "I need to tell you something, you may not like it but you should know." He said. I was worried, but soon replied, "Okay." "Warren...kicked us out." He said.

I was dumbfounded, "Why?"

"Let's just say she and I got in an argument."

"What kind of argument?"

He hesitated, "One about you, well, being....in her words, umm-"

"Spit it out!"

"Unstable..."

Flashback
Freshmen year. I'm so excited!

I walked to my locker and opened it with ease, I wonder what the day will hold? I thought.

Lunch came around. I don't really like school food, so I just grabbed an apple and a water bottle and found an empty table.

I heard mumbles from all around me, but I didn't pay any attention to it. Someone next to me caught my attention. It was Josh Warren, the meanest person that went to this high school. Well according to the conversations I've over heard.

"Hi."

"Uhh...hi."

"How are you?"

"I'm good, and yourself?"

"Good." He began to snicker, this wouldn't be good.

Something red and wet hit my head, "Enjoy your tomato sauce you emo freak!" He screamed. I let out a yelp when I felt another spoonful of tomato sauce hit my face.

This happened for weeks, I broke.

The next day I showed up, I walked cautiously down the hall. "Miss me?" His voice cooed behind me, "Please no." I whimpered.

He spit on me, again.

"I'm sick of you!" I screamed. I turned as fast as I could with a closed fist. A sickening crack, I must have broken his jaw.

"Aww, you crazy bitch." He mumbled as he held his jaw. His friends showed up, "You unstable bitch!"

They were right, I am unstable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback

"I'm not unstable..." I growled.

"I never said you were, Warren's just being stubborn. She'll let us join again, I'm sure of it."

Sigh, "Okay." I smiled.

Anybody can say just about anything about me, but unstable is not one of them.

Because now-a-days who isn't unstable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter sucks, I'm running out of brain juice, but we know more about Foxes past and the meaning as to why she hates the word unstable! Anyways please Vote, Comment, and Recommend! I love you all!!! Oh and thanks for all the support! Okay now byeeeeeeeeee!!!!