Chapter Nineteen

(Fox P.O.V)

The bouncing of the truck woke me up, it seemed to be the early hours of the morning. I rubbed my sleepy eyes, hopefully clearing them of morning goop. I blinked a bit, then turned to look at 10K. He wasn't by me, instead Addy had her head on my shoulder. I rubbed my face and carefully set Addy down. I hopped from the truck and began to walk towards Doc.

"Where's 10K?" I asked very groggily. Doc jumped a bit but soon calmed down once he realized it was me. "He went out hunting." He answered. "Hmm.." I hummed. Mach ran up to us and looked out of breath, "We're missing food, water, weapons, and and Courtney." He said. I was confused. 'Why would Courtney want our supplies?' I though. Then something clicked, "She's going after 10K." I said.

I ran to the truck and grabbed my rifle, I quickly and smoothly put the silencer on. It was a little unfamiliar but I could handle it. I slung it over my shoulder along with my katana. Taz leapt from the truck, "Sorry bud, this is my job." I muttered. Taz looked like he understood and hopped back in the truck underneath Addy's arm. I smiled down at my dog. I looked towards the nearby forest and my face hardened again. I went into my stealth mode and crept into the forest.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(10K P.O.V)

I woke up early before anyone else. Warren seemed to have stopped the truck for the night but it was still rocking and bumping because of the wind and uneven ground. I jumped from the bed of the truck and grabbed my rifle, I'll go hunting today. Doc was the only one awake so I told him and soon headed in my way.

I walked through the underbrush of the forest, I missed this place. Of course there were bad memories and all but I still liked the good ones. I smiled at the thought. A rustling from a bush caught my attention, pulling me from my thoughts. I pointed my rifle towards it a crept forward. I was about an inch away from the bush when something pounced. It was to quick and I didn't have time to pull the trigger. I landed hard on my back with a thud.

I struggled with the thing on top of me. I forced my eyes open to see what it was. Courtney. "Miss me?" She purred in my ear. "No." I said flatly still struggling against her grasp, how could she be so strong? I pushed and shoved with all my might but couldn't get her off. I felt the sweat drop down my forehead. I was going to loose to Courtney. I took a deep breath and chose my last resort.

"Fox!" I screamed

"She's fast asleep." Courtney Cooed.

"What do you want?"

"Oh just a simple kiss." She purred.

"No way in hell! Allie!!!!" I yelled again.

"Suit yourself." She purred as she leaned in. Before she could make contact Fox burst from the trees.

She ran and jumped. She kicked her feet out so they would connect with Courtney's hip. Once Allie mad contact Courtney flew off me with great force. "Holy shit." I muttered in disbelief. Allie stood up and ran towards Courtney, grabbing her hair firmly in her hand. "What did I tell you?" She growled in her ear. Courtney cowered over and whimpered. Sympathy crossed Allie's eyes and she threw Courtney to the ground. She grabbed the lack which was around her shoulders and opened it. "Just as I assumed." She spat. Fox pulled half of our food and water from Courtney's pack as well as her Ice pick. "Stealing a not good in this world." Allie scolded.

Warren, Cassandra, Mach, Doc, and Taz burst from the tree line to see the situation. "Just as you said." Mach mumbled. "You have a second sense when it comes to someone you care about." Fox said. "Now what do we do with her." Warren spat. "Nothing!" Cassandra yelled stepping in front of her friend. We all looked at her puzzled. Fox raised her eyebrow asking for an explanation. "So it was one slip up. We can let it slide?" Cassandra said in Courtney's defense.

The group, excluding Addy and Murphy since they aren't here, murmured amongst themselves. Fox walked up to me and cradled me in her arms. "Are you okay?" She asked. "I should be asking you that." I joked. She chuckled and pecked the tip of my nose, "But this time u wasn't attacked." I rubbed the back of my neck and blushed. She smiled and pecked my lips. "I love you." She purred. "I love you too." I responded as I kissed the top of her head.

"We have come to a decision!" Warrens voice rang out. "We shall not forgive, or kill. Excel is what we shall do!" Courtney looked stunned and so did Cassandra. Allie had an evil grin on but soon wiped it off. "If she's going in excel so am I!" Cassandra yelled. "Okay. Bye." Fox said. Doc, Mach, and I chuckled but Warren just glared. "Okay, less mouths to feed." Murphy said as he emerged from the bushes.

"We're's Addy?" Mach asked. "Here." Addy said coming up behind him. Warren nodded and continued. "We will give you two supplies for the road, enough to last a day, and we expect you to be gone by sunrise!" Warrens voice boomed.

Courtney still looked shocked. Her jaw was practically on the floor. She liked towards Fox and glared. "I'll get him one day." She muttered only loud enough for the two of us to hear. Allie smirked and mouthed back, 'In your dreams bitch'. I cracked a smiled at Fox. She's turning into quite the diva. She looked up at me and smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at her gorgeous face.

Warren threw Courtney and Cassandra some supplies once we reached the truck. As much as Allie didn't want to she gave them her machete, she didn't use it much anyways. I smiled at Fox, it was nice of her to do. She smiled back but soon frowned once she saw Courtney wink at me. She must have thought j was smiling at her. We locked eye contacted and I rolled my eyes making sure she could see.

She glared and began to walk away. Cassandra said her goodbyes and began to walk after Courtney. "Oh hey! Fox!" She yelled over her shoulder, "Hmm?" Allie hummed in a question tone. "Stop being a bitch!" Cassandra yelled before running abs fast as she could to catch up with Courtney who was now snickering at Cassandra's awful joke. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Allie. "Your not a bitch."

"I know, sometimes I am though." She smirked/laughed.

"Just a wee bit." I motioned with my fingers.

Allie smiled and playfully punched me, "Now you sound like my mum." She said in her Irish accent. I smiled and kissed her. She still gives me butterflies. "Alright people lets move out." Warren said. "Autobots roll out!" Fox screamed. Everyone in the group laughed including Warren. I thought id never see that woman smile, not after what happens to Garnett

(Sorry random thing. I know I said there is no Garnett but you know what! Fuck it! It died when they were getting Gas from that station thing I didn't include. Boom just blew your minds! Okay done!)

It's glad to see her warming up to Allie. I smiled and climbed in the truck, Taz followed shortly behind. Allie climbed in and sat on my lap. She turned to face me and I smiled. We passionately kissed before the truck bounced down the road again.

I was happy Courtney and Cassandra were gone. But I still couldn't stop thinking about what Courtney had said, 'I'll get him one day' what did she mean by that?

I'll get him one day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I really hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Please remember to Vote, Comment, and Recommend!! I really need ideas for some chapters!! I will give shoutout to those of you that help with an idea!!! Thanks guys!!

         ~ Wolf <3