Chapter 33 - Caught

Chapter 33 - Caught

First day back in school.

*Sigh*

I was on my way to school with Georgia. Her and Jai hadn't got together but I hadn't told her about his comment, they'd spoken but very briefly, I think they both felt awkward. Beau had gone to visit Gillie for a week, they hadn't officially come out as a couple, I think they were just taking it day by day. Katie and James had been on a few double dates with me and Luke which was so cute! And we hadn't seen Skip often, just a little bit here and there. I did feel bad for him, my empathy was going crazy but he had brought this on himself.

But today was the day we all came face to face with Alyssandra again; it was going to be hard because she was the person who knew our secret that we didn't trust.

Today was going to be so hard because over the holidays me and Luke had become so much closer and I had to act like he was just another student.

I pulled up in the car park and we both got out and started walking towards the group. I said my quick hellos and noticed Skip wasn't there, everyone but him was there.

"So my dad's finally fixed the pool properly, so I was thinking of having a pool party for us tonight? It'll still be really hot and my dad said we can put the barbie on!" Georgia says to everyone. I'm stood grinning like a goon next to her because I think it's an amazing idea. Jim told us this morning but I think it's because of everything going on in Georgia's life; he wanted her to have some fun with her friends!

Everyone was up for it; I couldn't wait to get home just to spend time with my boy. It was so hard standing this close to him and not being able to feel his touch on me.

"I can't wait guys, but I've gotta go and set up. See you two in English" I say to Georgia and Luke "and see then rest of you later?" I smile and wave and hold Luke's stare a minute before leaving.

I step into the classroom Alyssandra's in there. She looks up as I walk in.

"What do you need Alyssandra? If you're here to talk to Skip, then please leave this classroom because you aren't in this class, you can talk to him another time. Besides Georgia is in this class and we don't need any more upset" I sigh as I put my things on my desk.

"Sorry" she mumbles "I'm not here for Skip, I want to talk to you"

"Oh?" I say turning to face her. "What about?" I say fearing she's about to blackmail me because of Luke.

"If you think I'm going to dob you in to Mr Hayward about you and Luke, relax I'm not"

PHEW!

"I want to start off by apologising for writing you that note about Jai. I'm sorry, I was jealous, I'm normally the queen bee around here and I felt put out because you showed up and people think you are a genuinely nice person." I nod as an acceptance of the apology. "I also don't want you to think of me being a slag. I'm not I'm a flirt, I've only slept with Jai and Skip, everyone else I've just kissed or just spoken to, just people get the wrong idea and things get spread. Except when they do spread, I never correct anyone. I like being wanted. But to be honest the boys only want one thing and girls want nothing to do with me. I thought Skip was different though but he honestly did try not to talk to me, just when I want something I get it. I think he just wanted me for sex at first but then he got bored. Fuck knows what happened but now I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do" she starts crying.

I can't help but feel for her, I walk over and put my arm round her.

"Do your parents know?" I ask.

She shakes her head.

"Do you want to keep the baby?" I ask again.

"I've been thinking about this a lot but yes, I do. I can't get rid of a tiny baby, it's not their fault. I tried telling Skip but he's not answering my calls."