Chapter 55 - Teachers Party

I've got through the 2nd week of placement very well and it just before Denise's party.

"Please can you pass me my shoes babe" I ask Luke as I smooth down my body con dress, it's black and I'm teaming it with silver glittery wedges. I've got bright red lipstick on and my hair all curly.

"Thanks, are you sure you don't want to come?" I ask for like the 50th time, he'd get to meet Jason and I wouldn't feel guilty being this dressed up but all the teachers had said it was a black tie event, which is weird for a house party but whatever.

"I could think of better things to be doing than listening to old teachers gossip about random students, I had enough of teachers when I was in school, but me and Beau will be there to pick you up when you call" he smiles stood behind me.

"Okay" I smile back at him in the mirror and turn round and put my heels on making me the same height as him.

"I don't see why you're so dressed up though" he mutters.

I silence him with a quick kiss to make sure I don't smudge my lipstick, "Apparently it's a big event so this is the attire that's needed, but then if you were that bothered you would be coming wouldn't you!" I grin.

I pass him my phone and get him to take a picture of me to upload to my instagram.

"You do look beautiful though" he smirks.

"Right, have I got everything?" I say to myself checking over my bag.

"Beau's outside" Luke says looking at his phone; "Your carriage awaits" he laughs.

We go downstairs and out to Beau's car.

"You look gorgeous Princess" Jai says from the front seat.

"I second this!" Beau shouts.

"Thanks" I grin and slide into the back. I show Beau the address of the place, I've no idea what it is, as I haven't been there before.

"Wow, a posh area!" he laughs and sets off.

"TWO WEEKS TILL HOLIDAY GUYS" Jai shouts.

"I can't wait!" I reply, "What are you lot up to tonight?"

"Film night at ours, us 3, Georgia, Katie and James" Beau responds.

"I'm jelly!" I frown, "Don't have too much fun without me!"

"We'll try not to princess" Jai says from the front.

"Wow look at the houses on this road!" Luke breathes, practically pressing his nose to the window. Beau stops the car, "This is it" he calls out.

WOW. The house is practically a mansion, there's a massive drive through drive way where everyone's parked. It looks amazing, as if the head teacher lives here!

I give Luke a quick kiss and Beau and Jai point to their cheeks, I giggle and kiss their cheeks too.

"Have fun" they chorus.

"Thanks, will do" I smile at them, "I love you" I say to Luke.

"I love you too" Luke, Jai and Beau chorus.

I smirk to them all and wave.

I knock on the door and someone in a uniform opens the door, "Hello Miss, please come in" they offer me champagne, I take one.

I look around and see s couple familiar faces; it looks like there are more than just teachers here.

I feel an arm snake round my waist, "you look stunning" Jason murmurs in my ear, I turn and does look dapper in his suit and tie. "Thanks" I smile; I gulp some of my drink down.