Chapter 8

{This chapter does contain mature content so if that's not you're thing then skip :) I won't be warning you guys about mature content again so be prepared :) PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM! Hope you enjoy this chapter guys :) xox}

Liam's POV:

 "Aren't you going to invite me inside?" Her voice felt like a mixture of ice trickling down my spine, and luxuriously thick honey. I needed to get a grip. I placed my hand on the door frame, effectively blocking her entrance. She looked at me, eyebrows raised.

  "What are you doing here Danielle?" My voice didn't sound as strong as I wanted it to be. In fact, I sounded close to tears.

  "I came to see my favourite boyband of course! And my favourite member of that particular boyband..." She lowered her voice and moved towards me suggestively.

  "Liam!! Who's at the door?" Lou screeched, walking into view still wearing his chef's hat and carrying a wooden spoon. His eyes widened as he saw Danielle and the smile faded from his face.

  "Louis! It's so good to see you, it has been way too long." Danielle smiled, and pushed past me. I stood in the doorway, jaw practically touching the floor. A chilly breeze wrapped around me and reminded me that I was just stood there in my towel. I hastily slammed the door closed.

  Walking back into the lounge, I saw Danielle sat on one of our cream leather sofas with a glass of red wine in her hand probably given to her by Harry. The player. I shook off my feelings of jealousy, Danielle and I had ended things. It was time to move on. I thought I was ready to move on. A hand grabbed my elbow and Zayn steered me into the kitchen.

  "Mate, what the hell is she doing here? I thought you liked Annie?" Zayn asked, his eyes full of concern. That's what I liked about him, he was very perceptive. Some call him too serious, but mostly it's because he cares so much for the rest of us like we are his brothers. We feel like brothers.

  "I have no idea, I haven't heard from her since we broke up! What am I going to do?!" I rubbed my hands over my slowly growing hair, trying to think of a way out of this.

  "Listen, I have an idea. We could say that we have dinner reservations in 20 minutes?" Zayn suggested. We both looked at the oven and what was meant to be a cottage pie had turned into a pile of black mush. I was just about to walk into the lounge and announce our fake dinner reservations when Niall came into view on the phone.

  "Hiya, yes um we'd like to place an order please. Okay, could we have one chicken with green pepper and black bean sauce, one roast pork with Peking sauce, two spare ribs with beansprouts in BBQ sauce and one chicken chow mein." He quickly gave the delivery company our address and then hung up, ruining our plans of getting rid of Danielle.

  "Oh crap! Danielle I forgot to order for you, d'ya want anything?" Niall asked, looking heartbroken. He has really got on well with Danielle when we were together.

  "No thanks Ni, I ate before I came over-"

  "Yeah, Danielle's just leaving anyway so she couldn't have stayed." I cut her off midspeak and crossed my arms over my chest.

  "Okaaaay, that's my cue to leave!" Harry said, breaking the awkward silence. He ran off to his room, followed by Niall. You could hear their muffled laughter echo down the corridor. I looked at Danielle but found that she was already looking at me, a hint of a smile decorating those lips that I had once cherished. Louis and Zayn had disappeared into the kitchen, attempting to clean up the mess they had made of the cottage pie.

  I watched Danielle as she slowly rose from the sofa and walked leisurely towards me, shaking her hips and gently twirling her curly hair. I found myself admiring how amazing she looked in that figure hugging black dress that she was wearing. Teamed with her high heels and how impossibly short the dress was, her legs looked a mile long. Before I knew it, she was right in front of me, her eyes gazing into my own. Her full bottom lip was snared between her teeth and I breathed in the scent that can only be described as Danielle Peazer.

  "I've missed you Liam." She breathed, her hands sneaking up to my shoulders. I was frozen in place, hardly daring to move.

  "It was so hard when we broke up, I couldn't eat or sleep. But most of all, I couldn't stop loving you. You are my world. Please babe, can we go back to how things used to be?" Her words formed a seductive net, trapping me and pulling me in. I found myself leaning in to her embrace, and she eagerly pulled my head towards her. Danielle's lips were so close now, her breath was coming fast and my heart beat was becoming more erratic by the second. Acting on impulse, I scooped her up into my arms so her legs were wrapped around my waist, and carried her to my bedroom. Danielle hastily pressed her lips to my neck and started sucking and biting. I could feel myself growing harder by each parting breath. Danielle had a hold over me, she was my first love, the girl I had given my virginity to, the woman I was still in love with.

  "Dinner will be here soon you know, you might want to postpone-" I cut off whatever Louis was about to say, kicking the bedroom door closed behind me. I roughly threw Danielle off the bed and she drew up her knees, allowing me a nice view of her black knickers. I eased myself on top of her, kissing her like a starved man. She ran her fingers over my bare chest and created patterns like she did when we were still together. I realized that I was practically naked, only wearing a towel to cover up my growing erection. Danielle seemed to read my mind because she kicked off her shoes and slowly unzipped her dress. Impatient with her lack of speed, I flipped her over on the bed, causing her to yelp. Yanking down the zip and peeling off her dress, I saw the body I remembered and craved. Long and slim, and perfectly toned, Danielle lay beneath me wearing only her matching black underwear.

  She looked up at me through her eyelashes and suddenly seizes me beneath the towel. My heart was hammering and I threw back my head as she started pumping me. This was everything I had dreamed and imagined for months. Wishing on a star apparently did work. I couldn't stop the deep moan as she took me in her perfect mouth. Jesus, I'd forgotten how good she was at this. With the waves of pleasure threatening to drag me under, I pulled out of Danielle's grasp and pushed her back on the bed. She was panting now, and squirming with anticipation. I would not disappoint her.

  She unhooked her bra and flung it across the room. I gazed at her perfect breasts for a moment before I started playing with them. Her reaction was priceless. Her toes curled up and her fingers tangled in the sheets.

  "Liam!" She moaned, and she stared writhing around beneath me. I heard a voice in my head telling me that I should not be doing this, that we were over, but I was so into it I just couldn't stop. I ripped off her knickers and started playing with her. She tipped her head back and moaned, now thrashing around beneath me. I placed one hand on her stomach to try and restrain her while the other carried on playing with her. I slid my index finger slowly into her and she convulsed, her mouth opened but no sound came out. She was always quick to climax. I quickly drew out of her, and before she had recovered I slammed my full length into her. I revelled in the feeling and took it all in before starting to move at a fast pace. Danielle's back arched off the bed and her eyes grew wide, her hands roughly scratching up my back and her legs wrapped themselves around me so she met each of my thrusts head on. I was so close now. A few more thrusts and I was at the edge, I opened my eyes and Danielle was no longer lying beneath me, it was Annie instead. She smiled shyly up at me and placed her hand gently against my cheek.

  "Annie..." I breathed, before I gave in to pleasure.