Chapter 12

Annie's POV:

Liam and I had been chatting for a few minutes when soft and beautiful lyrics drifted through the air around me. I turned up the dial on the radio and an unfamiliar artist sung his heart out to me.

"Who is this?" I asked Liam, pointing to the radio.

"Are you being serious?" He asked, a look of disbelief plastered on his face.

"Um yeah, now tell me?" I squeaked. He intimidated me a lot.

"Wow, um this is Ed Sheeran. He's amazing."

I smiled and looked out of the window, nodding.

And they say, she's in the class A team, 

Stuck in her daydream,

Been this way since eighteen but lately,

Her face seems,

Slowly sinking, wasting,

Crumbling like pastries,

And they scream,

The worst things in life come free to us

His lyrics stabbed me in the heart because I related to them so well. Unwelcome tears trickled from me eyes and I tried to brush them away without Liam noticing, but once again I failed.

"Annie, are you alright?" He sounded so worried, like he actually cared for me. I sniffed and turned to face him, plastering a fake smile across my face.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" I puffed out a laugh but it sounded so fake that it actually hurt my ears. Liam gave me a worried look and drew up outside a huge, posh looking house.

"Where are we?" I asked, looking around for a better view.

"This is where the boys and I live!" Liam stated proudly and got out of the car. Before I could open my door, Liam was there opening it for me. He's such a gentleman. I smiled and thanked him as I climbed out of the car, and then followed him into the house.

"Louis!! Give it back!!"

"No way, this thing is amazing! It curls your hair and dries it at the same time!"

"I'm well aware of what it does, now give it back or else."

"Or else what Hazza?"

"Tommo, you have been warned!"

What the heck was going on? All I could hear was Louis and Harry yelling at each other, and Liam chuckling at my side before he opened the door.

I was not prepared for the sight before me.

Louis was stood against the kitchen counter, with a weird hair product held in his hand. He was smiling evilly at Harry who was stood by the huge cream sofa in their lounge.

Harry Styles was stood before me half naked.

Oh. My. God.

Even though I had sworn off One Direction, I couldn't help but appreciate the sight before my eyes. Harry had a white towel wrapped around his waist but it hung low so I could see his v-lines. His hair was dripping wet from a recent shower and the droplets of water were falling on his tanned skin. His abs and pecks were amazing, and my eyes traced over every tattoo that I could see, and I loved them all.

I saved his legs for last.

The towel was quite short so it ended around mid-thigh. I swear his legs were better than 99% of the female population's legs. They were perfectly tanned and muscular, and he wore a brown leather anklet around his right ankle.