Chapter 18

Annie's POV:

I lay in Liam's bed, my thoughts keeping me awake. Liam fell asleep about an hour ago, soft snores are coming from him and his arm is wrapped securely around my waist; but I still can't find comfort. I keep thinking of the kiss Liam gave me after he announced that I was going back to college. His lips were so soft against mine, so gentle and sweet which dug up a memory I've been trying to repress for the last 2 years. Liam isn't the first boy I've kissed, there's been one other.

*Flashback to 2 years ago. Annie is 15 years old. (WARNING: MATURE CONTENT)*

"Oh yes Annie, yes!" My boyfriend yelled triumphantly as he reached his climax, placing his hands either side of my head and using his arms to steady himself.

Mum, Dad and Michael have gone out to look at a few Universities so I have the house all to myself for the whole weekend. Naturally, I invited my boyfriend over. We've been dating for a year now and tonight's the night I decided to give myself to him. We love each other, and I can't imagine being in the arms of anyone else right now. Of course it hurts, like a rolling pin is being shoved up my vagina, but he's very gentle and careful which makes me love him even more.

He sighs as he pulls out of me, making me wince with the unfamiliar sensation.

"Are you okay babe?" He asked, rolling off me and leaning on his elbow so he could look at me.

The short answer is no, I'm sore in places I never knew existed and I am so sweaty. Also, I'm pretty sure my blood is staining my sheets right now, which is kind of awkward for me.

"Yeah, I guess it always feels weird the first time around." I said, trying to sound cheerful.

He leaned in and plants a light kiss on my lips, pushing my hair back from my clammy forehead. I closed my eyes at his gentle touch and smiled faintly, this moment couldn't be better. I'm so excited to tell Chloe and Isabel that I've finally done the deed, they'll be so jealous! I'm the first one out of all of us to have sex!

Then the reality hit me, I wasn't a virgin anymore. The v-plates have been ripped off and I couldn't be happier.

"I love you." I whispered, fisting my hand in his thick, dark brown hair.

"I love you too babe," He murmured, lowering his head to gently kiss my breasts.

I squirmed in embarrassment, even though he'd just seen me naked and we'd just had sex. I guess I'd just have to get used to being this intimate with someone.

"Don't be shy babe, not after what we just did. I'll make you feel so much better," He promised, his hand travelling down towards my thighs, "Now, I don't think you climaxed. Let me make you feel good, baby.." He trailed off, leaving sweet kisses down my stomach.

I whimpered with pleasure, arching my back off the bed as I pushed his head down exactly where I wanted it. Pleasure rolled though me and my hips bucked up to meet his lips.

"Yes Blake!" I moaned as his tongue swept across my sweet spot.

*End of flashback*

I sighed, disappointed with myself. I was so stupid for giving myself to Blake, yes Blake, the biggest prick this world has ever seen. I was an idiot for believing that he loved me, although I think he did for a time; before he started cheating on me with one of the popular bitches from our old school. She could have him for all I cared, my bitter feelings towards him all vanished when my Dad and brother died.

When I went back to school, about a month after the accident, I was mortified to find out that Blake had got in to the same college as me, and we had a class together. I remember being so terrified that he'd tell everyone about the times we'd had sex, and how easily he could ruin my life, but all he did was make fun of me like everyone else. He never mentioned our relationship to any of his new friends because I guess he was embarrassed to be associated with me, but I don't care anymore. I have Liam now and selfish as it sounds, I need him. I hope he'll take things relatively slow between us because I'm not ready to have a physical relationship yet seeing as Blake squashed my self-esteem and made me hate my body.