7

"Nope! No!" She yelled over the storm trying to close the door in their faces. Struggling with the current action, Luna dug both of her heels into the laminate flooring to try and cram the door back. "I'm not here to play games Luna." Echoed Reth.

It was pouring with rain and both shadows were wet. Lewis let out a howl of pain before returning to his side. From what Luna could gather, he was injured, badly. Blood was pouring from his left side and he was clutching it like his life depended on it.

"I need you to help him." Rethica let out a big breath as though he was already regretting showing up at her home. "And why should I help you?" She spat in a rude manner. Hiding behind the door, he wrapped Lewis's arm around his shoulder whilst the boy could barely stand.

"Because I think you're forgetting that you have to." He spat back and the amount of shadow hunters multiplied. They kept multiplying until there was about fifty of them. "Why isn't my asbo going off?" She asked curiously. Lewis Blake didn't matter to her, but because she wouldn't take him Reth was getting annoyed.

"I shortened the switch, well, tripped it really, my bad. That would be my fault." Lewis rose the hand that was around his brother's neck. Deeply breathing now, both boys could barely stand. "I can't support him for much longer." Yelled Reth through gritted teeth.

"You know I can't help him right," she got cut off. "Do your witchy woo, do anything. I know what you're capable of Luna Truscott Hunt and I know you're lying." Reth was now serious as the blonde haired boy screamed in agony, blood dripping everywhere.

"I can't let him in. I'll have to ring Paris. He's the holder of the house, no supernatural can get in unless he invited them in." She yelled again over the storm and Reth nodded changing the position of his brother in order to suit him.

"Please just say he can come in." Luna whispered down the phone whilst she stood in the kitchen. She held a big butcher knife in her left and her mobile phone in her right. "Why should I?" Paris echoed through the other end. "Because you know how I'm sort of bounded to them, you know how you were telling me to thank one of them? This is my thank you!" She said losing her patience.

"Fine," he laughed down the phone. Always in a good mood. Luna selected loud speaker on her phone. "Lewis Blake can come in." And after that the phone went dead which she assumed he hung up.

Walking back to the door, Rethica lifted up his head and she nodded. Luna stepped outside so Reth could transfer Lewis's limp body to her frail and fragile one. "Please heal him Luna. Please look after him. Because if you don't we will come after you. All of us." He said in a menacing way; like he meant it.

"You'd have to catch me first." She fretted and took his brother in the house. Standing there in the rain and storm was a weak Reth. She kicked the door and it slammed in his face. "Now what the hell do I do with you?"