Part title

Felin was sat there playing with her dolls. Some with brown hair and brown skin, others with blonde hair and white skin. The small girl was engrossed with an imaginary story line. Luna stood there, staring. How could someone, who's family were pretty much murderers, be so happy and content playing with dolls?

"You know, it was meant to be Reth." She said not looking up from her dolls. Luna frowned. She was confused as to what Felin was talking about. She seemed very sophisticated for a five year old.

"The day that Lewis was injured. It was meant to be Rethica. Lewis took the blow because it was a super charged electric spark and Lewis can absorb electricity. It hit Lewis in the side. He bled out, badly. The spark was meant to hit Reth, I saw it. In my vision. I did. They wanted the spark to hit Reth, so Reth would be injured and go to your door. He would be on death's doorstep and you'd have no choice but to heal him with your voice or spells. It would have sufficed as training for them. They're angry because Lewis took the blow. Because Lewis was the one who fell in love with you, when it should of being Rethica. Don't get me wrong, Rethica loves you, you make him almost human and less scary but ever since that day Lewis has had hell from both, them and Rethica. Reth envies Lewis and it has caused a conflict between them and also my family."

Luna blinked. Her eyes flashed red of fear and they stayed that way. She moved closer to Felin and picked up a doll. No, don't run away, I promised Autumn I wouldn't.

And since when do you care about the Blakes?

Autumn generally looked sad, no.

You're scared. Just run. You still have time, you can use the spell of the eraser and they will think you were never here.

No.

Luna repeatedly fought with her conscience. Weighing both the pros and cons of running. That's what she did. She always ran away from her problems.

This became a huge problem. Reth loved her. She hated Reth and Reth hated her. Reth was the one she was bound to, he made her life a living hell. But Lewis, Lewis was a Blake, Luna didn't like any of the Blakes.